FYI
2010.Jun.25, 09:57 PM
RE: FYI
The question here is whether, as a convicted felon, Crunchy can legally posses a firearm.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jun.25, 10:15 PM
(2010.Jun.25 09:57 PM)Accipender Wrote:  The question here is whether, as a convicted felon, Crunchy can legally posses a firearm.

And does he have the right to vote

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2010.Jun.25, 10:18 PM
welcome back crunchy, maybe you can these forums rolling a little. Wink

I remember when you were banned zen said it was temp, but youve been gone a so long I figured you forgot about us

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Jun.25, 10:28 PM
(2010.Jun.25 08:43 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  Wild Turkey n coke! Who's with me?

Wild Turkey 101, no coke
2010.Jun.25, 10:30 PM
(2010.Jun.25 10:15 PM)Acooper Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.25 09:57 PM)Accipender Wrote:  The question here is whether, as a convicted felon, Crunchy can legally posses a firearm.

And does he have the right to vote

Somehow, I have the feeling that, in AL, gun possession matters bit more than voting Razz

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Jun.25, 10:59 PM
(2010.Jun.25 10:28 PM)pioneer626 Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.25 08:43 PM)americanpsycho Wrote:  Wild Turkey n coke! Who's with me?

Wild Turkey 101, no coke

WTF are you talkin about!! there is nothing like doing a shi_t ton of coke while you are drinking!
2010.Jun.26, 02:37 AM
(2010.Jun.25 09:50 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Ive turned in people who I know are cheating. Nothing gets done. Those people continue to play as they always have. But when all one would get is a slap on the wrist, people will continue to do so. There no real consequences any more.

Have you told her that we are the same person?
2010.Jun.26, 04:24 AM
(2010.Jun.25 07:33 PM)Brugada Wrote:  i dont see and 7s sticking up for him. start a poll. i bet you would find most of AL agrees that emo is a scamming thief that deserves to be deleted.

we wanted to see some daylight today.
most of us are hittin the beach 2mrw as well, you guys should def go out once in a while.

(2010.Jun.25 09:40 PM)Shaman Wrote:  I gotta say, as unlikely as it is, I agree with Brugada. As a paying customer who play within the rules of the game, it's only fair we should be concerned about those that have exploited the system, how do we know he won't exploit it again?

it wont be exploited again cause he reported it to zen the second he figured it out.
from what i heard, this exploit could've been done on a much smaller scale in which crunchy could have done and completely got away with it, but... he didnt. or maybe he did, who knows. i dont see why he'd get couple hundred million creds and think he'd get away with it though.

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Jun.26, 04:38 AM
(2010.Jun.26 04:24 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.25 07:33 PM)Brugada Wrote:  i dont see and 7s sticking up for him. start a poll. i bet you would find most of AL agrees that emo is a scamming thief that deserves to be deleted.

we wanted to see some daylight today.
most of us are hittin the beach 2mrw as well, you guys should def go out once in a while.

(2010.Jun.25 09:40 PM)Shaman Wrote:  I gotta say, as unlikely as it is, I agree with Brugada. As a paying customer who play within the rules of the game, it's only fair we should be concerned about those that have exploited the system, how do we know he won't exploit it again?

it wont be exploited again cause he reported it to zen the second he figured it out.
from what i heard, this exploit could've been done on a much smaller scale in which crunchy could have done and completely got away with it, but... he didnt. or maybe he did, who knows. i dont see why he'd get couple hundred million creds and think he'd get away with it though.

My point is simply that we don't know for sure just how honest he really is, could have just told Zen as a means of covering something else.
(2010.Jun.26 02:37 AM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.25 09:50 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Ive turned in people who I know are cheating. Nothing gets done. Those people continue to play as they always have. But when all one would get is a slap on the wrist, people will continue to do so. There no real consequences any more.

Have you told her that we are the same person?

Lol, that would make Brugada a clone.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.26 04:41 AM by Shaman.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Jun.26, 05:24 AM
I'm taking my boys fishing today. My bot is foolproof though.

Hi Brug.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!