FYI
2010.Jun.25, 09:18 PM
RE: FYI
How do you know what we know dirk? And what do you think you know about it. Its ALL been discussed. Thread may have been zapped but it all came out.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.25, 09:20 PM
Wonder why Crunchy isn't calling Dirk ignorant? Maybe out of fear.
2010.Jun.25, 09:21 PM
I'm done with this subject
it all boils down to letting it go
Zen let it go, I'm letting it go
2010.Jun.25, 09:24 PM
(2010.Jun.25 09:21 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  I'm done with this subject

Some people just don't understand that it's not their game to run. This is why I do all of my complaining directly to Zen. Cool

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Jun.25, 09:28 PM
(2010.Jun.25 09:24 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.25 09:21 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  I'm done with this subject

Some people just don't understand that it's not their game to run. This is why I do all of my complaining directly to Zen. Cool

Then Zen should give her theory on why she did what she did. Things could still be reversed. You all are harboring a thief, sad.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Jun.25, 09:40 PM
I gotta say, as unlikely as it is, I agree with Brugada. As a paying customer who play within the rules of the game, it's only fair we should be concerned about those that have exploited the system, how do we know he won't exploit it again?

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Jun.25, 09:43 PM
There are people who play with scripts, multi account, etc. She should be concerned but says or does nothing. And if they are caught they just get a slap on the wrist now?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Jun.25, 09:44 PM
(2010.Jun.25 09:43 PM)Brugada Wrote:  There are people who play with scripts, multi account, etc. She should be concerned but says or does nothing. And if they are caught they just get a slap on the wrist now?

Makes you want to go hunting exploits, huh?
2010.Jun.25, 09:50 PM
Ive turned in people who I know are cheating. Nothing gets done. Those people continue to play as they always have. But when all one would get is a slap on the wrist, people will continue to do so. There no real consequences any more.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Jun.25, 09:56 PM
This thread gets whinier the drunker I get. Whatever happened to minding ones own business? I hear many people talking about " I grew up on the shitty side of town" but the first thing anybody is taught on that side of town is to mind your own business.