FYI
2010.Jun.25, 07:44 AM
FYI
Crunchyblack is out of fed and not a minute too soon he is a modern day hero and is a little misunderstood. I guess you could say he was ahead if his time.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.25, 07:49 AM
RE: FYI
i guess you could also say that he stole $100k+ in rl money from a gaming site, too.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Jun.25, 07:54 AM
That's a moot point

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.25, 08:20 AM
(2010.Jun.25 07:44 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Crunchyblack is out of fed and not a minute too soon he is a modern day hero and is a little misunderstood. I guess you could say he was ahead if his time.

hAHHAHA....good quote!

I smoke crack!
2010.Jun.25, 01:31 PM
[Image: cheats.jpg]

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Jun.25, 01:46 PM
Is that what I think it is? Holyshit
2010.Jun.25, 02:29 PM
heh he hit me last night, was quite surprised but too lazy to make a thread.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jun.25, 02:36 PM
I can have a very good guess about who took that screenshot... they might not be too impressed to realise they left their gmail account open
2010.Jun.25, 02:45 PM
You could just look at the ID number and see it was likewoah that took the screenshot. Also for all noobs who don't know about the biggest AL scandel of ALl time.

Cruncyblack found a credit hack, stole credits equal to if he had donated 100k+ real money to the game. Donated them to his gang and sent a mass mail saying he has received a huge promotion and they were welcome to his credits. Crunchy mailed Zen about the hack and told her how to fix it. Most members of 7-laws mailed Zen about the suspicious credits in the gang too. But a few of them got greedy and decided to start using them anyway. A couple of them through credit refreshes and massive end boosts gained the top stat spots over night. When Zen woke up she fixed the hack, reversed all gains made by 7 laws during that night and fedded crunchy. Then Brug got a hold of the picture posted it in the forums and there was a huge outcry about 7 laws being "cheaters" for using stolen credits they didnt know were stolen. So Zen put everybody that used the stolen credits in fed for a week. And now it looks like she has let Crunchy out after 13 months.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.25 02:45 PM by CrazyFoley.
2010.Jun.25, 02:49 PM
i think this is the thread. not a bad read tbh
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=7325

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻