FYI
2010.Jun.27, 04:29 PM
RE: FYI
since when did 7 laws have a forum? i haven't been told bout it.

btw: I'd need a hell of a lot of time / memory to open enough tabs for a couple hundred million creds.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.27 04:30 PM by emocakes.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Jun.27, 04:42 PM
did you ever try reading a thread starting with the last page?

Anyway, i've heard about this thing on the internet few days ago..

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/90976314.html

(2010.Jun.25 07:28 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  You guys are saying that if I commit a crime in RL that regardless of what a judge or jury sentence's me to, that upon my return to the free world I shouldn't be allowed to live my life and that I'm constantly supposed to be subjected to the hatred of people who feel like I'm not a worthy human being because of what I did in the past

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2010.Jun.27, 04:53 PM
lol, poor poor kid, he must be traumatised, look at those things!

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2010.Jun.27, 07:16 PM
(2010.Jun.27 04:19 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.27 04:50 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Out of curiosity crunchy, was it the one where you open multiple windows when trying to use your referral points, and just keep redeeming them in each window over and over until your comp crashes from the memory usage?

You end up with negative referral points by doing that though.....

More tips and tricks like this at 7 Laws forums!

Sorry guys but you always made me wonder about you when I saw that in the forums.

Lol you're as goofy as you look. Has Crunchy ever posted in our forum? You also forgot to mention that our forum is in here and Zen has access, dumbshit.

Actually, that is when I had access for a bit in Sins to your off-site forums. I don't remember who posted it, but it was definitely in there.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Jun.27, 07:19 PM
Buster card
2010.Jun.27, 07:29 PM
(2010.Jun.27 07:16 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.27 04:50 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Out of curiosity crunchy, was it the one where you open multiple windows when trying to use your referral points, and just keep redeeming them in each window over and over until your comp crashes from the memory usage?

Sorry guys but you always made me wonder about you when I saw that in the forums.

Lol you're as goofy as you look. Has Crunchy ever posted in our forum? You also forgot to mention that our forum is in here and Zen has access, dumbshit.

Actually, that is when I had access for a bit in Sins to your off-site forums. I don't remember who posted it, but it was definitely in there.

You can have access right now if you would like. You're full of information because I've never heard of such a thing. You should be forum banned for making poop up and banned completely for being an a_sshat.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2010.Jun.27, 07:30 PM
(2010.Jun.27 07:29 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.27 07:16 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

You can have access right now if you would like. You're full of information because I've never heard of such a thing. You should be forum banned for making poop up and banned completely for being an a_sshat.

I'm sorry did you say something about wanting to sell me stolen credits?

2010.Jun.27, 07:35 PM
inpace, why the sudden resurgence in mouthyness? did big mommy cheetah come back and make you feel safe again?

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Jun.27, 07:36 PM
(2010.Jun.27 07:35 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  inpace, why the sudden resurgence in mouthyness? did big mommy cheetah come back and make you feel safe again?

Nope but if you are going to talk to me please be kind enough to take the dick out of your mouth.

2010.Jun.27, 07:38 PM
27305 VS BigNick 23 184 Hospitalized by johnsonhalo.

classic