have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
2010.May.26, 11:09 AM
RE: have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
(2010.May.26 07:08 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  here's my major complaints...first of all, zenith was strong armed to appease a select group of players. secondly, she restructured an item making it inconsistent with previous items of it's kind, just to appease the said group. if these items weren't coded with the strengths and weakness' of those particular item classes in mind, then why weren't they? and why was special treatment given to this select group to basically set the perimeters of their own weapon and how they felt it should perform? were the other items even a concern, or do we say drek on the people that have other items?

zen just created a slew of work for herself because, in my opinion, all the other items need to be adjusted accordingly in a manner consistent with the treatment given to this item.

it's not about who said what publicly or privately, it's all about how it was handled.

I agree as a longblade user i like my crits but i want better hideout damage. i know it is one of the more popular weapon classes, i say we all start mass posting and mailing till we get our way too. Rolleyes

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2010.May.26, 01:11 PM
[Image: horse_shit.jpg]

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.26, 01:16 PM
^^^ I had Tacos for lunch Eek
2010.May.26, 02:21 PM
(2010.May.25 06:02 PM)Thor Wrote:  Point is, Connie has always been a whinney bi atch, why should have any1 expected any different this time? He cried about the last 2 shottys, few armors, grenades, turrets, grenades, belts, losing to me, losing to Wook and grenades.

Anyone see the pattern here?...

Ahhh... the good ol' days when Connie couldn't even zerk me with his career...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.May.26, 02:56 PM
(2010.May.26 07:08 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  here's my major complaints...first of all, zenith was strong armed to appease a select group of players. secondly, she restructured an item making it inconsistent with previous items of it's kind, just to appease the said group. if these items weren't coded with the strengths and weakness' of those particular item classes in mind, then why weren't they? and why was special treatment given to this select group to basically set the perimeters of their own weapon and how they felt it should perform? were the other items even a concern, or do we say drek on the people that have other items?

zen just created a slew of work for herself because, in my opinion, all the other items need to be adjusted accordingly in a manner consistent with the treatment given to this item.

it's not about who said what publicly or privately, it's all about how it was handled.

these are real questions/concerns, btw...not intended to be rhetorical or smart-assey.

2010.May.26, 06:21 PM
are these questions really that goddamn difficult to answer?

2010.May.26, 06:35 PM
(2010.May.26 06:21 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  are these questions really that goddamn difficult to answer?

yes.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.May.26, 10:05 PM
(2010.May.26 06:21 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  are these questions really that goddamn difficult to answer?

When there's no reasonable answer that will appease anyone, then yes, I would imagine it's quite difficult to answer.

You can always refer to the top of our gang description, it explains everything in a nutshell.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.May.26, 10:12 PM
The shotgun was altered to please the users. Everything else is politics.

Wu tang
2010.May.27, 05:05 AM
zenith:
you can log in to reveal how "demotivating" something was but can't answer a few legitimate questions?