have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
2010.May.27, 05:57 AM
RE: have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
(2010.May.26 07:08 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  here's my major complaints...first of all, zenith was strong armed to appease a select group of players. secondly, she restructured an item making it inconsistent with previous items of it's kind, just to appease the said group. if these items weren't coded with the strengths and weakness' of those particular item classes in mind, then why weren't they? and why was special treatment given to this select group to basically set the perimeters of their own weapon and how they felt it should perform? were the other items even a concern, or do we say drek on the people that have other items?

zen just created a slew of work for herself because, in my opinion, all the other items need to be adjusted accordingly in a manner consistent with the treatment given to this item.

it's not about who said what publicly or privately, it's all about how it was handled.

these are real questions/concerns, btw...not intended to be rhetorical or smart-assey.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.27, 06:02 AM
6:53 am Zeneth attacked you and lost.

I see why you are upset, you lose to people with the HVS and tib armor.......

I smoke crack!
2010.May.27, 06:04 AM
(2010.May.27 05:57 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.May.26 07:08 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  here's my major complaints...first of all, zenith was strong armed to appease a select group of players. secondly, she restructured an item making it inconsistent with previous items of it's kind, just to appease the said group. if these items weren't coded with the strengths and weakness' of those particular item classes in mind, then why weren't they? and why was special treatment given to this select group to basically set the perimeters of their own weapon and how they felt it should perform? were the other items even a concern, or do we say drek on the people that have other items?

zen just created a slew of work for herself because, in my opinion, all the other items need to be adjusted accordingly in a manner consistent with the treatment given to this item.

it's not about who said what publicly or privately, it's all about how it was handled.

these are real questions/concerns, btw...not intended to be rhetorical or smart-assey.

comes across that way..... Rolleyes

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.May.27, 06:06 AM
you don't even know what rhetorical means...go back to "mum" jokes.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.27, 06:08 AM
(2010.May.27 06:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  you don't even know what rhetorical means...go back to "mum" jokes.

ouch... that hurts.

what does rhetorical mean? (the question is rhetorical)

2010.May.27, 06:16 AM
(2010.May.27 06:08 AM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.May.27 06:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  you don't even know what rhetorical means...go back to "mum" jokes.

ouch... that hurts.

Go back to you "Cubicle" and wait for someone smarter than you to call Wink

I smoke crack!
2010.May.27, 06:20 AM
(2010.May.27 06:16 AM)Dingus Wrote:  

ouch... that hurts.

Go back to you "Cubicle" and wait for someone smarter than you to call Wink

yep, bird called, told me to tell you that life isn't fair... and he might go to zen and whinge for a better gun....

yep he is smarter. i can live with that. Smile

2010.May.27, 06:20 AM

ouch... that hurts.

That's what she said!!
This post was last modified: 2010.May.27 06:21 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.27, 06:33 AM
I love Mums, they put out!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.27, 06:47 AM
(2010.May.27 06:33 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I love Mums, they put out!

[Image: redmums.jpg]

YES THEY DO!!

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.