have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
2010.May.25, 02:35 AM
have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
no, because the cost of upgrades should be based on the gang capacity.

and it's f'd up the shotgun got upgraded. you only hear people bitchin about the shotgun cause it's the most used weapon. if shotgun gets upgraded, so should every other weapon.

i feel bad for the one guy who uses short blade. he must have no say at all.

kick the real world in the sac
2010.May.25, 03:41 AM
RE: have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
I second the motion.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.May.25, 04:27 AM
what about the one guy that uses blunt? is it fair that there are people I destroy get higher crits then me(look at where I stand in the new poi), or that I use the only weapon that requires a ton of int to use(a useless stat)? I don't actually care, b/c I know nobody reading this cares. Just another failed attempt at me trying to make a point

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.25, 04:31 AM
(2010.May.25 04:27 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  what about the one guy that uses blunt? is it fair that there are people I destroy get higher crits then me(look at where I stand in the new poi), or that I use the only weapon that requires a ton of int to use(a useless stat)? I don't actually care, b/c I know nobody reading this cares. Just another failed attempt at me trying to make a point

[Image: funny-pictures-cat-cares-about-problems.jpg]

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.25, 05:57 AM
(2010.May.25 02:35 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  no, because the cost of upgrades should be based on the gang capacity.

and it's f'd up the shotgun got upgraded. you only hear people bitchin about the shotgun cause it's the most used weapon. if shotgun gets upgraded, so should every other weapon.

i feel bad for the one guy who uses short blade. he must have no say at all.

no kidding. if shotgun users wanted the crits of an axe user, then they should've switched weapon class. now shotty is clearly the best route to go. i think it's time for me to start concentrating on accuracy...
clearly, the whole weapon class has been changed. there was never shotty users getting the crits of other weapon classes, no matter the stats...now somehow shotgun users crit higher then all.

SQUEEKY FUC KING WHEEL GETS THE ZEN
This post was last modified: 2010.May.25 06:03 AM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.25, 06:09 AM
Yea but think aboot it. Some tool coming at a guy with a shotgun carrying a farm implement. Hate to tell you but the tool is gonna get gotten at 25 plus yards, well out of reach of a shish-ka-bob stick Wink

I smoke crack!
2010.May.25, 06:14 AM
(2010.May.25 06:09 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Yea but think aboot it. Some tool coming at a guy with a shotgun carrying a farm implement. Hate to tell you but the tool is gonna get gotten at 25 plus yards, well out of reach of a shish-ka-bob stick Wink

then the game shoulda been set up that way from the get-go...it wasn't.

by the mentality you fvckwads are using, i should be crying cause i haven't hit as high with this weapon as i did with the riot axe.

bottom line, cry til you get your way.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.25, 06:23 AM
Now that was a successful pot stir!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.25, 06:23 AM
is kinda messed up it showed up in the news paper. I honestly didn't think the different types of weapons were that different in effects. I kinda figured they were made pretty much made the same with a few subtle differences and bonuses, but not really one better then the other. Idk, what can I say. Guess I'm a noob for life Wink

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.25, 06:38 AM
I believe the only way to even the playing field is to have each weapon "class" equal to its counterpart. IS top shotty equal to top melee....etc....etc...etc

I smoke crack!