have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
2010.May.25, 09:41 AM
RE: have you ever seen a strong 3 man gang?
(2010.May.25 05:57 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.May.25 02:35 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  no, because the cost of upgrades should be based on the gang capacity.

and it's f'd up the shotgun got upgraded. you only hear people bitchin about the shotgun cause it's the most used weapon. if shotgun gets upgraded, so should every other weapon.

i feel bad for the one guy who uses short blade. he must have no say at all.

no kidding. if shotgun users wanted the crits of an axe user, then they should've switched weapon class. now shotty is clearly the best route to go. i think it's time for me to start concentrating on accuracy...
clearly, the whole weapon class has been changed. there was never shotty users getting the crits of other weapon classes, no matter the stats...now somehow shotgun users crit higher then all.

SQUEEKY FUC KING WHEEL GETS THE ZEN

Actually top crits were shotty before the riot axe, and even then they were really close! Only recently has the axe been much of a PvP weapon at all! It used to be pistol vs shotty vs long blade... Axes were for hideouts.

I do agree though for the most part though... But Shotty has always been slightly better PvP since I started the game! So sorry SB the whole you wanna axe crit is not how things have been in the past!

People who had cash went shotty, and those who didn't went melee... But the issue that was raised was that the HVS could win more than the new 420 shot gun and that was wrong (waste of cash)!

The point that the other weapons might need to be tweaked as well is the real question! And I think Very valid!
2010.May.25, 09:41 AM
[Image: cowmuck.gif]

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.May.25, 09:50 AM
(2010.May.25 09:41 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  [Image: cowmuck.gif]

gee you make a strong point.
2010.May.25, 10:12 AM
i made my point...squeeky wheel catches the grease...nuff said. you f ucking guys bitched and moaned til zen caressed your nutsacks with cotton gloves (even cheetah's)...rather funny and sad at the same time.
This post was last modified: 2010.May.25 10:13 AM by spacebird.

2010.May.25, 10:16 AM
(2010.May.25 10:12 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i made my point...squeeky wheel catches the grease...nuff said. you farging guys bitched and moaned til zen caressed your nutsacks with cotton gloves...rather funny and sad at the same time.

My point is how many times have you mailed zen? and how many times have you posted the results of your attacks showing your weapon is not better than the last weapon you had??

How many people have been upset and tried their best to back the results with their results...

You can't get what is right if you post a few times in long threads!
2010.May.25, 11:39 AM
good idea...let all mail the sole admin with frivolous bullshit. if these items were coded correctly, then they were coded correctly. if not, then they weren't. she (and only her) has all the information at her disposal to review. it's really sad that a handful of people carry so much weight that they can code their own weapon.

2010.May.25, 12:18 PM
I have that info as well now and day!

I smoke crack!
2010.May.25, 12:35 PM
when are the other weapons top hits being increased?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.May.25, 12:36 PM
no more increases...others will just be decreased

I smoke crack!
2010.May.25, 01:58 PM
the original intentions of this thread was suggesting something but since we're here....

(2010.May.25 10:16 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.May.25 10:12 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i made my point...squeeky wheel catches the grease...nuff said. you farging guys bitched and moaned til zen caressed your nutsacks with cotton gloves...rather funny and sad at the same time.

My point is how many times have you mailed zen? and how many times have you posted the results of your attacks showing your weapon is not better than the last weapon you had??

How many people have been upset and tried their best to back the results with their results...

You can't get what is right if you post a few times in long threads!

hey rj, it's hard for the rest of us cause majority of the newer weapons are shotgun users, everyone else who complains arent gonna be heard.

i havent been too active lately, so i'm not sure but the only people i know who arent using the shotgun are zeon, ronin and the bird.

kick the real world in the sac