Poll: Should players be able to become admins?
This poll is closed.
yes 64.77% 114 64.77%
no 35.23% 62 35.23%
Total 176 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should players be able to become admins?
2010.Mar.16, 08:47 PM
RE: Should players be able to become admins?
(2010.Mar.16 08:38 PM)BDJoker37 Wrote:  I think snorkelbill, zeon, howl, maccleod, and w00k would all be good admins.

I like this list I would like to see nightrain added to it though. Also I don't think zeon would get the support of the communtiy alot of dumbasrses here who can't get over the fact he used stolen credits over a year ago. Even though all effects were reversed and he was fed'd for a week.
2010.Mar.16, 08:52 PM
(2010.Mar.16 08:28 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 08:20 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  We set rules? I didn't know their was an election in the first place.

no shit...hence my wondering of what people are being nominated for.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.16, 08:55 PM
(2010.Mar.16 08:52 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 08:28 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 08:20 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  We set rules? I didn't know their was an election in the first place.

no drek...hence my wondering of what people are being nominated for.

I nominate spacebird!

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Mar.16, 08:58 PM
(2010.Mar.16 08:47 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 08:38 PM)BDJoker37 Wrote:  I think snorkelbill, zeon, howl, maccleod, and w00k would all be good admins.

I like this list I would like to see nightrain added to it though. Also I don't think zeon would get the support of the communtiy alot of dumbasrses here who can't get over the fact he used stolen credits over a year ago. Even though all effects were reversed and he was fed'd for a week.

My first thought was zeon, as well. I had the same thoughts you did on it.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.16, 08:58 PM
In game helpers already exist.

The admins we are talking about would handle item returns, banning multi's, moderating, and answering noob's questions.

So if you want that responsibility, i am sorry, put your chracter on hold.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Mar.16, 09:00 PM
(2010.Mar.16 08:58 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  

Yeah let the guy who knowingly took a million stolen creds be a game admin

that's pure genius

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.16, 09:00 PM
You don't know what they mean. That aren't going to give you that much responsibility. Especially the player banning.
2010.Mar.16, 09:03 PM
(2010.Mar.16 09:00 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 08:58 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  

Yeah let the guy who knowingly took a million stolen creds be a game admin

that's pure genius

I agree what he did was just flat out retarded. I wish it hadn't happened at all, because otherwise he really would be a good candidate, in my opinion. The community would never trust him with any form of admin/support staff position because of it, though. I should have posted that in the first place.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.16, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't care who any of you are. You'd all get the same treatment. Smile Off to the big house for you. [/joke]
2010.Mar.16, 09:22 PM
Yeah he took the credits but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to make the game better. I think if there is someone who can make the game better or make things easier for Zen then make it happen. They shouldn't have any powers they should just be there to make things easier for Zen.

I think there should be at least 5 and they should work together so none of them can decide anything on their own. If they get a message and they all agree that its a waste of time then they don't send it to Zen. If they all agree that the message is important they add it to the list and send it to Zen.

What if 5 people get the job and if the community thinks they aren't helping after a week or month then someone new gets the job?

I'd like to see someone from each of the big gangs so every gang has a voice and people can't complain.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.16 09:23 PM by BDJoker37.