Well will there
2011.Oct.27, 04:42 PM
RE: Well will there
(2011.Oct.27 04:14 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.27 03:41 PM)tables18 Wrote:  4 days untill Halloween contest I wonder what day it will start saturday sunday or monday i wish the contest was still the same but we do it all three days and each day you get rewards for when you win and a tag in your profile for each win

i assume it will start on Halloween day and finish that night.... 3 day contest? you been playing AL under a fucking rock? be happy you get a contest at all.

just pointing out we did have a 3 day contest back in the day for Halloween. split into 2 winners for each day. ref and non ref. it was with the ghoulash. At this point I'd just be really happy to see the prizes for the X-mas contest and some bloody updates

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2011.Oct.27, 04:44 PM
(2011.Oct.27 04:42 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.27 03:41 PM)tables18 Wrote:  4 days untill Halloween contest I wonder what day it will start saturday sunday or monday i wish the contest was still the same but we do it all three days and each day you get rewards for when you win and a tag in your profile for each win

i assume it will start on Halloween day and finish that night.... 3 day contest? you been playing AL under a fucking rock? be happy you get a contest at all.

just pointing out we did have a 3 day contest back in the day for Halloween. split into 2 winners for each day. ref and non ref. it was with the ghoulash. At this point I'd just be really happy to see the prizes for the X-mas contest and some bloody updates

yeah i understand BACK IN THE DAY, that day has passed and one day of contest's is better then none..

also this one made me lol

40004 *WOLF* Darkseid 21 17 Bit off more than they could chew with aWetpaperBag.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Oct.27, 07:26 PM
to be honest a gym day would be better than a contest with no prizes... but well we can hope... and beat up snork if nothing happens Biggrin

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2011.Oct.27, 07:46 PM
(2011.Oct.27 07:26 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  to be honest a gym day would be better than a contest with no prizes... but well we can hope... and beat up snork if nothing happens Biggrin

Ha! I doubt you can take snorkel.
2011.Oct.27, 09:44 PM
(2011.Oct.27 07:46 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.27 07:26 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  to be honest a gym day would be better than a contest with no prizes... but well we can hope... and beat up snork if nothing happens Biggrin

Ha! I doubt you can take snorkel.

Because he is half player half admin.....

He is back....
2011.Oct.27, 10:03 PM
fuck the gym day. i am leveling again.....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Oct.30, 02:59 AM
When will the Halloween contest start ?

Your mumma
2011.Oct.30, 03:17 AM
(2011.Oct.30 02:59 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  When will the Halloween contest start ?

Halloween
Also beat up Snorkel lol. I wa talking to him alot today he said that he has stopped playing SnorkelBill. As he thinks that you guys will all blame him for giving his player bonuses and shit. Thats why snork hasen't bee on for a while.
This post was last modified: 2011.Oct.30 03:18 AM by Dreadwind.
2011.Oct.30, 09:21 AM
(2011.Oct.27 04:44 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Oct.27 04:42 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  

yeah i understand BACK IN THE DAY, that day has passed and one day of contest's is better then none..

also this one made me lol

40004 *WOLF* Darkseid 21 17 Bit off more than they could chew with aWetpaperBag.

lmao thanks ...it makes me laugh everytime i see my name by some one in the hosp now

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?