Poll: Should players be able to become admins?
This poll is closed.
yes 64.77% 114 64.77%
no 35.23% 62 35.23%
Total 176 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should players be able to become admins?
2010.Mar.16, 06:26 PM
RE: Should players be able to become admins?
(2010.Mar.16 06:19 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  I thus nominate myself for one of the admin positions. lol

i vote not

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2010.Mar.16, 06:29 PM
(2010.Mar.16 06:26 PM)Acooper Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 06:19 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  I thus nominate myself for one of the admin positions. lol

i vote not

That's precisely why I am an obvious candidate.
2010.Mar.16, 06:34 PM
(2010.Mar.16 06:29 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 06:26 PM)Acooper Wrote:  

i vote not

That's precisely why I am an obvious candidate.

game founders cant be new player admins you dullard.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.16, 06:55 PM
Let's be fair! I nominate me! Because I am hung like a true Norseman,,,and I am out to
fack over dnbrocks, inpace( his multis), brugada aka bcon,
tammifurtaco, and the gay haunt underground clique that may be playing ball in your backyard!

I am totally immature and that is a valuable commodity in customer service! I will treat mist if not all
ladies with courtesy and respect while breaking the long dong of the administrative powers off in the hind ends of major league tools of AL
vote Cask! I am
not only the president, I am also a client
2010.Mar.16, 07:04 PM
(2010.Mar.16 06:26 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  Do they have any kind of background in business? Do they use proper grammar, even? lol

That fits ten tops people in the community from what I've seen.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.16, 07:16 PM
(2010.Mar.16 07:04 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 06:26 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  Do they have any kind of background in business? Do they use proper grammar, even? lol

you can't count cheetah...she uses exclamation points like periods.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.16, 07:18 PM
(2010.Mar.16 07:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

I see what you did there! lol

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.16, 07:26 PM
(2010.Mar.16 06:55 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Let's be fair! I nominate me! Because I am hung like a true Norseman,,,and I am out to
fack over dnbrocks, inpace( his multis), brugada aka bcon,
tammifurtaco, and the gay haunt underground clique that may be playing ball in your backyard!

I am totally immature and that is a valuable commodity in customer service! I will treat mist if not all
ladies with courtesy and respect while breaking the long dong of the administrative powers off in the hind ends of major league tools of AL
vote Cask! I am
not only the president, I am also a client

ok, i want to break this down.

1. You are constantly telling people on an internet message board that you have a large penis. I have trouble trying to comprehend the point of doing such a thing even if it was true.

2. The said players that you wish to 'fack' over are some of the most entertaining in the game. You should probably mentioned Rambones (the game founder we all love to hate)

3. Immaturity is not something that is useful in customer service, i'm sure that you would have been taught this if you had ever worked anywhere.

ps. i hate your avi, can you please change it

pss. you are a dirty gang hopper.

psss. you are not president.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Mar.16, 07:31 PM
(2010.Mar.16 07:18 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 07:16 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

I see what you did there! lol

the kinda ...pun...that hits you at all angles.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.16, 07:32 PM
(2010.Mar.16 05:29 PM)w00k Wrote:  I would like to officially nominate myself right now. My platform would ideally be handling all in-game disputes in a just, fair, and unbiased manner.

I 2nd the nomination
(2010.Mar.16 06:19 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 05:29 PM)w00k Wrote:  I would like to officially nominate myself right now. My platform would ideally be handling all in-game disputes in a just, fair, and unbiased manner.

Eww, no. How can you be judged sane after all those borg's you implanted on your hissy fit mission?

I thus nominate myself for one of the admin positions. lol

how many times have you "retired"
I think not
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.16 07:36 PM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.