Poll: Should players be able to become admins?
This poll is closed.
yes 64.77% 114 64.77%
no 35.23% 62 35.23%
Total 176 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should players be able to become admins?
2010.Mar.16, 07:38 PM
RE: Should players be able to become admins?
(2010.Mar.16 07:32 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 05:29 PM)w00k Wrote:  I would like to officially nominate myself right now. My platform would ideally be handling all in-game disputes in a just, fair, and unbiased manner.

I 2nd the nomination

um, no...rule #1...no votes for members that one has been affiliated with for 3 months. you missed rule #1?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.16, 07:40 PM
(2010.Mar.16 07:32 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 05:29 PM)w00k Wrote:  I would like to officially nominate myself right now. My platform would ideally be handling all in-game disputes in a just, fair, and unbiased manner.

I 2nd the nomination
(2010.Mar.16 06:19 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  

Eww, no. How can you be judged sane after all those borg's you implanted on your hissy fit mission?

I thus nominate myself for one of the admin positions. lol

how many times have you "retired"
I think not

Not supporting Rambo or undermining w00k, but hasn't he also retired?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.16, 07:52 PM
When w00k retired he stayed retired. Came back once to leave the retirement distrect, came back another time to unequip. Rambo was logging on multiple times a day when he was retired.
2010.Mar.16, 07:58 PM
(2010.Mar.16 07:52 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  When w00k retired he stayed retired. Came back once to leave the retirement distrect, came back another time to unequip. Rambo was logging on multiple times a day when he was retired.

+1

there's a difference in not playing for 18 months & returning multiple times from retirement in a year

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.16, 07:59 PM
(2010.Mar.16 07:58 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 07:52 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  When w00k retired he stayed retired. Came back once to leave the retirement distrect, came back another time to unequip. Rambo was logging on multiple times a day when he was retired.

+1

there's a difference in not playing for 18 months & returning multiple times from retirement in a year

Oh. I ignored Biff, so presumed that he actually retired like he said. Guess I was mistaken; my bad.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.16, 08:17 PM
(2010.Mar.16 07:58 PM)Leopard Wrote:  

+1

ha!! you're opinion lost all credibility in my eyes when you didn't even know the rules of the election.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.16, 08:20 PM
We set rules? I didn't know their was an election in the first place.
2010.Mar.16, 08:23 PM
I vote dnbrocks! The gay community loves his ass! Snd he has s multi or two so he can play and administrate as well! Win win situation,,faygit
go skull shit some rapper poo-c
2010.Mar.16, 08:28 PM
(2010.Mar.16 08:20 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  We set rules? I didn't know their was an election in the first place.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.16, 08:38 PM
I think snorkelbill, zeon, howl, maccleod, and w00k would all be good admins. I don't think they should have any real power they should just sort through the messages and send the good ones to Zen each week, month, or right away if the message is really important. They should have to talk to each other before sending the list to Zen so its more of a team and no one can say that they're cheating people. I don't think they should have to give up their characters or be forced to leave their gang. They should get a special forum section so they can easily voice their opinions on each problem.