Poll: Should players be able to become admins?
This poll is closed.
yes 64.77% 114 64.77%
no 35.23% 62 35.23%
Total 176 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should players be able to become admins?
2010.Mar.16, 10:01 PM
RE: Should players be able to become admins?
i vote for Brugada

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2010.Mar.16, 10:04 PM
He ain't going to win. I'm too busy rigging the box with multiple votes for this guy.

2010.Mar.16, 10:14 PM
Thanks AC! I am in the running for staff and/or moderator though.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.16, 10:15 PM
Vote Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.16, 10:19 PM
(2010.Mar.16 10:14 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Thanks AC! I am in the running for staff and/or moderator though.

just remember who voted for you first when the time comes Wink

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2010.Mar.16, 10:21 PM
(2010.Mar.16 10:14 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Thanks AC! I am in the running for staff and/or moderator though.

After voting that people shouldn't be aloud to become admins, you announce your candidacy?
2010.Mar.16, 10:48 PM
If player admins. are just going to be sorting mail and mediating problems there is no reason for them to stop playing. I think it is a great idea if it gets things done sooner and people get a faster response on problems. If it does not work out we can always go back to the way it was. People will just have to understand that player admins. will have no real power to advance their character in game by being an admin. Seems like a great idea if it helps Zen out and is implemented correctly.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.16 10:49 PM by NiteSlayer.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2010.Mar.16, 10:51 PM
(2010.Mar.16 10:48 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  If player admins. are just going to be sorting mail and mediating problems there is no reason for them to stop playing. I think it is a great idea if it gets things done sooner and people get a faster response on problems. If it does not work out we can always go back to the way it was. People will just have to understand that player admins. will have no real power to advance their character in game by being an admin. Seems like a great idea if it helps Zen out and is implemented correctly.

yea but if they can ban people they could abuse it.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.16, 10:53 PM
(2010.Mar.16 10:51 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.16 10:48 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  If player admins. are just going to be sorting mail and mediating problems there is no reason for them to stop playing. I think it is a great idea if it gets things done sooner and people get a faster response on problems. If it does not work out we can always go back to the way it was. People will just have to understand that player admins. will have no real power to advance their character in game by being an admin. Seems like a great idea if it helps Zen out and is implemented correctly.

yea but if they can ban people they could abuse it.

Who said they would be able to ban people?
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.16 10:53 PM by NiteSlayer.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2010.Mar.16, 10:58 PM
They shouldn't be able to ban anyone just investigate and make suggestions to Zen. If they all agree that the facts say to ban someone they tell Zen. If she agrees then Zen does what she feels needs to be done. They shouldn't have any powers they are just here to make things easier for Zen so she doesn't have to deal with so many things.