Combat Evasion
2010.Jan.01, 07:28 AM
RE: Combat Evasion
(2010.Jan.01 07:18 AM)Punisher Wrote:  btw...the 301 works with or without armor and is hugely strong for low levels....word to the smaller guys....get str up quick so you can wear one then concentrate on your battle stat for your weapon...that belt is awesome for newbs

confirmed.
2010.Jan.01, 11:02 PM
(2010.Jan.01 07:18 AM)Punisher Wrote:  yeah take one or two skills high if you can, but also work one main battle stat high too....res doesnt pay out against acc or str at all...if you figure its twice as hard to work a level 55 res should wax me or at least stale.....not even close

res is best for armor....and most of us high levels destroy the top res holders

btw...the 301 works with or without armor and is hugely strong for low levels....word to the smaller guys....get str up quick so you can wear one then concentrate on your battle stat for your weapon...that belt is awesome for newbs

Thanks Pun, that's good advice. I'm still a noob with a 301 and I believe in the Ninja way.

I have 16 res, if I were to do it all over again I wouldn't bother training it at all.

Imagine a day with combat evasion lvl 15 and weapon lvl 15.
0.0X encumbrance rate, dec & acc 20+ above my level...

Who needs armor when you that fly?

/dream
2010.Jan.01, 11:19 PM
i think if we could all start over we would all do ALOT different....

atleast i know i would....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.02, 12:59 AM
Wow! It's been months since I've read a thread half as informative as this one. Thanks to the contributors! Lots of tasty little morsels in this one.