Combat Evasion
2009.Dec.31, 01:05 AM
Combat Evasion
Anyone with a high skill lvl that could share their thoughts on it?

I'm lvl 6 and I'm barely starting to see a difference. And I have 38 dex.
2009.Dec.31, 01:13 AM
RE: Combat Evasion
its not your level....its how you combine it with the other combat skills. Ninja

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.31, 02:51 AM
(2009.Dec.31 01:13 AM)Brugada Wrote:  its not your level....its how you combine it with the other combat skills. Ninja

and encumbrance rate...

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Dec.31, 09:12 AM
Mines 4 and i notice huge difference from atks to defends.
2009.Dec.31, 09:30 AM
defensive skills dont seem to help much against higher offensive ones....supposedly they negate each other...so if you have 6 armor and are defending against someone with 6 weapon....you both are equal with skills...personally i feel you are better off to go with a high weapon skill and a couple ones in defensive since they are easy to get

doh
2009.Dec.31, 09:35 AM
I pretty sure it was said in the forums before that you need 1 lvl in each def skill to negate 1 offensive skill. Offensive skills are much better to have.
2009.Dec.31, 09:48 AM
I think you said that before Joshiwa.

That's what she said
2009.Dec.31, 10:00 AM
If what Pun and Josh said is true then it would be eventually beneficial to do defence then, think if it negates 1 offensive skill. Put it this way you and you opponent both have 10 offensive skills now my opponent starts for 11 but i manage to do 2 defence in that time frame then he would only have 9 while you have 10!? makes sense to me.
2009.Dec.31, 10:08 AM
If your opponnet had 10 weapon skill, you would need 10 in each deffensive skill to be equal.
2009.Dec.31, 10:09 AM
Lame, I still don't see how having a lower skill in any of the defensive skills can make a high combat evasion skill worthless!
Doesn't make any sense.

Honestly, so what I cannot use my armor or helmet more effectively
so the fuck what can't I dodge a hit and not check to see if my crit res or armor handling is in order!

Nyukka plzz