AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Combat Evasion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Chymere

Anyone with a high skill lvl that could share their thoughts on it?

I'm lvl 6 and I'm barely starting to see a difference. And I have 38 dex.
its not your level....its how you combine it with the other combat skills. Ninja
(2009.Dec.31 01:13 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]its not your level....its how you combine it with the other combat skills. Ninja

and encumbrance rate...
Mines 4 and i notice huge difference from atks to defends.
defensive skills dont seem to help much against higher offensive ones....supposedly they negate each other...so if you have 6 armor and are defending against someone with 6 weapon....you both are equal with skills...personally i feel you are better off to go with a high weapon skill and a couple ones in defensive since they are easy to get
I pretty sure it was said in the forums before that you need 1 lvl in each def skill to negate 1 offensive skill. Offensive skills are much better to have.
I think you said that before Joshiwa.
If what Pun and Josh said is true then it would be eventually beneficial to do defence then, think if it negates 1 offensive skill. Put it this way you and you opponent both have 10 offensive skills now my opponent starts for 11 but i manage to do 2 defence in that time frame then he would only have 9 while you have 10!? makes sense to me.
If your opponnet had 10 weapon skill, you would need 10 in each deffensive skill to be equal.

ClosedCasket

Lame, I still don't see how having a lower skill in any of the defensive skills can make a high combat evasion skill worthless!
Doesn't make any sense.

Honestly, so what I cannot use my armor or helmet more effectively
so the fuck what can't I dodge a hit and not check to see if my crit res or armor handling is in order!

Nyukka plzz
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's