Where do you see the game going?
2008.Dec.02, 12:57 PM

take it out the streets
89 style

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.02, 12:57 PM

i would've leveled sooner if i had known what i know now.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Dec.02, 12:58 PM

zenith Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:...but what happens if 6 months down the road zen says thats it?

I've poured close to three years of work into AL... I'm not going to flip the switch to turn it off on a whim.

where do you think the game is headed?
2008.Dec.02, 12:58 PM

what do you know woah???? tell me tell me, shoudl i level up?? lol
2008.Dec.02, 01:02 PM

JaggerBomb Wrote:what do you know woah???? tell me tell me, shoudl i level up?? lol

He knows that going to the gym with 90 energy will get you much further, in a shorter amount of time, than going to the gym with 50 or 60 energy.

It is the equivalent of a few levels of Endurance. As well as having more hit points and access to better housing.

You can do in a day what would have taken a week at a lower level!
2008.Dec.02, 01:02 PM

redz28 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:

I've poured close to three years of work into AL... I'm not going to flip the switch to turn it off on a whim.

:::Hand on credit card , waiting in anticipation of a response:::
2008.Dec.02, 01:16 PM

redz28 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:

I'll continue to work on AL to add things, correct things, and generally improve it's performance just like I've done since we started. I think the future holds new things to do that no matter what level you are it will be a challenge. I have had a lot of suggestions.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.02, 01:16 PM

Great to hear everybody's thoughts, was trying to start some conversation. I to will be here until the light go out, and continue to donate my 20 bucks every pay day Smile , this is a great way to help pass the day at work.
2008.Dec.02, 01:18 PM

i think there's another topic just like this one. others have posted there as well; maybe new ideas too...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.02, 01:21 PM

lrrltt Wrote:Great to hear everybody's thoughts, was trying to start some conversation. I to will be here until the light go out, and continue to donate my 20 bucks every pay day Smile , this is a great way to help pass the day at work.

since i just quit smoking, i should donate 5$ every 2 days.

kick the real world in the sac