AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Where do you see the game going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
With a lot players leaving in the last couple of months, where do you see the games future? To me it seems less and less people are playing, and this worries me.
To the store to pick up a few advertisements.

Err been gone awhile maybe Zenith should call him and find out where he is.

shadowinc

i see the game evolving more and more every week,i have been here a lil while and have seen so many changes, now we have more NPCS added, so i will just sit back and watch the story unfold

TheMace

shadowinc Wrote:i see the game evolving more and more every week,i have been here a lil while and have seen so many changes, now we have more NPCS added, so i will just sit back and watch the story unfold

I agree, the general number of active players always seems to remain pretty constant.

And the game itself keeps getting new components.
Think the changes are pushing out alot of the older players. People are now able to achieve in a few months what it took us years to do. This change from a more personal game to a more commercial game will push some of us away. Those that leave will be replaced by new so the game will always go on..

Above statement is my personal opinion.l
Dingus Wrote:1)Think the changes are pushing out alot of the older players. People are now able to achieve in a few months what it took us years to do.

2) This change from a more personal game to a more commercial game will push some of us away.

3)Those that leave will be replaced by new so the game will always go on..

1) Not really. Unless they donate heavily($1,000's upon $1,000's) in the first months, then..It'd take them years to catch up to the big guys.

2) It's always a personal game and a commercial game. Personal, since you can advance your character into the rounds you want. Commercial, as all games and business need to keep bringing in money and keep the game rolling for everyone to enjoy.

3) That's always been happening. It'll keep happening until Zenith finally finds it's time to let the game go and move on in life.
east

redz28

yes the game will go on,,,but with the older players leaving,and the new ones taking their places who knows what will happen..the game used to have some excitement about it,,,now its the same boring thing over and over..i find myself getting more and more bored with the repetitive nature that it has evolved into.. yes i could donate alot of cash to get good at this game,,but what happens if 6 months down the road zen says thats it? i mean to me this game isnt worth the several thousands of dollars that are needed to really excell in this game.... if there was some kind of a garauntee that the game will last for many years to come,id certainly donate the funds needed to improve myself..with out any garauntee,its all wasted money that i could put into other things.....as for the younger players geeting ahead of the ones who have put an ungodly amount of time and effort into it...the younger players are certainly taking over, they have the advantage..they get the knowledge needed to excell,which im sure the older players didnt have...with the addition of skills,stats are no longer needed to win..so time and effort will lose to money and knowledge....
until i get fired or find a new job that wont have access to the internet, that'll be the day i quit AL. my small investment into this game has definitely brightened up my work day.

Marlo

Word up Whoa. I spend enough time playing this game, that I feel the monetary donations are justified.

I play 8-15 hours a day 7 days a week. If I were a dopehead then my costs for the same amount of usage would be through the roof!

"Awakened Lands, the next best thing to hard drugs."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's