Where do you see the game going?
2008.Dec.02, 12:21 PM

It would take some flaming fires of hell to get me to quit. I quite enjoy the game and have met so many awesome people that it would be really hard to leave. Smile
2008.Dec.02, 12:21 PM

Is this correct? Really? :cry: Not the first time I've heard this rumor and could explain a couple of things.

(with the addition of skills,stats are no longer needed to win..)

No way that can't be happening. Why have a POI list? Just to train to see your name on a list?
2008.Dec.02, 12:32 PM

skills will never replace the stats, skills aren'y influenced by stats so all the players(old or new) have the same chances of advancing
also as far as i'm concerned...
i'll be here till Zen hits the switch
i've started donating and i'm happy i did since i can see a real kik in my gym trains and honestly i don't think any of the new players have any advantages
someone said something about the knoledge but that comes from older players and if they find that unfair all they have to do is stop sharing their experience

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.02, 12:40 PM

you need stats to equip items,,,so yes you need them..you dont have to have the most stats to be the best tho..

as for knowledge,,tell me...if you had the chance to start over knowing what you do now would you??
2008.Dec.02, 12:42 PM

NO
2008.Dec.02, 12:45 PM

YES...and i would give myself donator status from the very start.

I dont think Zen is going to end this community any time soon though.
2008.Dec.02, 12:45 PM

redz28 Wrote:you need stats to equip items,,,so yes you need them..you dont have to have the most stats to be the best tho..

as for knowledge,,tell me...if you had the chance to start over knowing what you do now would you??
first you still need stats to be the best, skills are a tie braker most of the times
as for knoledge... i wouldn't start but if i'd have known what i know now when i started... i'm would have been in top 30 at battel stats

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.02, 12:46 PM

Maybe. I've sold thousands of credits I could have used for End and Int. Sad
2008.Dec.02, 12:47 PM

Live, Learn, its only a game :wink:
2008.Dec.02, 12:47 PM

i only recently started to donate...
that was my biggest mistake(to make sure there are no missunderstandings i only regret i didn't donate right from day 1)