Where do you see the game going?
2008.Dec.02, 12:48 PM

pun said this in another thread

as i said...stats dont matter much now...weapon and skill level

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would start over,,i wasted so much when i first started..i could be alot better than i am now..my choice of weapon has disappointed me aswell,,i would have chosen a different path...
2008.Dec.02, 12:50 PM

redz28 Wrote:pun said this in another thread

i would start over,,i wasted so much when i first started..i could be alot better than i am now..my choice of weapon has disappointed me aswell,,i would have chosen a different path

Pun was talking about rare, lucky critical hits. Not overall power level.

Even if i had rank 10 in my weapon skill, and Pun had none, i could still not touch him because of his higher stats.
2008.Dec.02, 12:52 PM

redz28 Wrote:...but what happens if 6 months down the road zen says thats it?

I've poured close to three years of work into AL... I'm not going to flip the switch to turn it off on a whim.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.02, 12:52 PM

well... me and my axe were love at first sight :wink:

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.02, 12:53 PM

TheMace Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:pun said this in another thread

i would start over,,i wasted so much when i first started..i could be alot better than i am now..my choice of weapon has disappointed me aswell,,i would have chosen a different path

Pun was talking about rare, lucky critical hits. Not overall power level.

Even if i had rank 10 in my weapon skill, and Pun had none, i could still not touch him because of his higher stats.
finally a smart one :wink:

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.02, 12:53 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:well... me and my axe were love at first sight :wink:

Thats how i feel about the Christmas Axe Razz
2008.Dec.02, 12:54 PM

zenith Wrote:

I've poured close to three years of work into AL... I'm not going to flip the switch to turn it off on a whim.

There You Have it. go ahead RedZ28 feel free to donate again.
2008.Dec.02, 12:54 PM

zenith Wrote:

i'm preatty sure if that ever happens Zen will go down in history as the cause of the biggest riot ever known Wink

2008.Dec.02, 12:55 PM

TheMace Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:well... me and my axe were love at first sight :wink:

Thats how i feel about the Christmas Axe Razz
this means war Evil :x Evil :x Evil :wink:

2008.Dec.02, 12:56 PM

Where would this riot take place?? your living room??? lol