LoL
2008.Mar.06, 07:26 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:do you think i really give a monkeys left testicle if any 1 scams me its A BLOODY ONLINE GAME if it was RL cash then would do something but since it is a game ppl are flipping sad oh im gonna hosp triad boy he scammed me did he even scam you god its your own fault just not traidboy if you did your homework on him then u wouldn't have got yourself in this stupid mess

holy run on sentence buttman
2008.Mar.06, 07:37 AM

mudpies Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:do you think i really give a monkeys left testicle if any 1 scams me its A BLOODY ONLINE GAME if it was RL cash then would do something but since it is a game ppl are flipping sad oh im gonna hosp triad boy he scammed me did he even scam you god its your own fault just not traidboy if you did your homework on him then u wouldn't have got yourself in this stupid mess

WHAT
2008.Mar.06, 07:56 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:

WHAT

these things . . . .

Umm...I think you're missing the point. He said he was lied to, not scammed. And if people want to play the "it's just a game" angle, then you're right.

[Sarcasm] In fact, no one should complain about anything at all! Anyone should be hosp'd without reason and shouldn't say a word because, afterall, it's just a game right? Or if you get your account "hacked"...just a game. [/Sarcarsm]

All he's sayin is he lied. I hate liars too, and if someone lies to me once I move up in the game, you better believe I'll be hospitalizing them too. It's a very valid reason.

please no one pull the "but it's a game of crime" line too. Cause then you're right again, and zen should therefore make hackings legal because that's just part of crime.
2008.Mar.06, 07:59 AM

hey since traidboy is still continuing to send his "friends" after me then so be it, i'm just upset i threw all my stims in storage. i was gonna leave it behind me but i guess his beating will continue. and to shadowkid, if your gonna get swoll over my impression of your intepretation of the game then i guess its my bad, wasnt directed as a personal attack. no he didnt scam me, and one of the reasons why i'm beating him down is so he would learn his lesson hoping no1 actually gets SCAMMED by him.
2008.Mar.06, 08:01 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:these things . . . .

Umm...I think you're missing the point. He said he was lied to, not scammed. And if people want to play the "it's just a game" angle, then you're right.

[Sarcasm] In fact, no one should complain about anything at all! Anyone should be hosp'd without reason and shouldn't say a word because, afterall, it's just a game right? Or if you get your account "hacked"...just a game. [/Sarcarsm]

All he's sayin is he lied. I hate liars too, and if someone lies to me once I move up in the game, you better believe I'll be hospitalizing them too. It's a very valid reason.

please no one pull the "but it's a game of crime" line too. Cause then you're right again, and zen should therefore make hackings legal because that's just part of crime.

well said

Edited by Eaglefreak. Please no pyramids
2008.Mar.06, 08:07 AM

ok nevermind that, traidboy didnt sent shadowkid after me. i guess he just got swoll over what i thought his intepretation of the game was
2008.Mar.06, 08:09 AM

im done with this thread have fun good bye
2008.Mar.06, 08:10 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:im done with this thread have fun good bye

liar. you'll be back.

they always come back.
2008.Mar.06, 02:30 PM

w00k Wrote:this triadboy guy in question even claims on other msg boards around the internet that he created Awakened Lands. this is the type of lying scammer we're dealing w/ here. take a peek for yourselves:

"14k 457
01-15-2008 08:10 AM ET (US)

http://www.awakenedlands.com.... is just one of my web sites i have made... its an rpg online game.. check it out... and WE ARE REAL TRIADS!.."

and here's a link to the board, it's about 20 posts down from the top

link

thanks to robocop for another stellar online investigation.

nice work w00k!

This guy is a real trip! wow

wow
2008.Mar.06, 05:05 PM

justink420 Wrote:
w00k Wrote:this triadboy guy in question even claims on other msg boards around the internet that he created Awakened Lands. this is the type of lying scammer we're dealing w/ here. take a peek for yourselves:

"14k 457
01-15-2008 08:10 AM ET (US)

http://www.awakenedlands.com.... is just one of my web sites i have made... its an rpg online game.. check it out... and WE ARE REAL TRIADS!.."

and here's a link to the board, it's about 20 posts down from the top

link

thanks to robocop for another stellar online investigation.

nice work w00k!

This guy is a real trip! wow

wow

WOW, and this whole time i thought zen and err was the makers(sarcasism) but some players just want to be the center of attention as much as possiable, i hope all this works out, maybe all of you can have some fun alone the way, as for this just being a game to some , well thats their oppinion, for me and a few others it is a place to make freinds, so however you look at it , we are all here to have fun, not get scammed or lied to,some of us put real money in this game and when players try to scam those that do they are taking real money from those players, i feel we all bring a liltle of ourselves into our charaters in this game, good luck too all involved Sad