LoL
2008.Mar.05, 11:55 AM

yes, iv also heard some bad things before about the scammer, i think everyone is with whoa on this one
2008.Mar.05, 11:56 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
mtngti Wrote:Trying to scam someone for hundreds of $k's in game is a good reason to hospitalize imo.

Biff aren't you the same guy who used to cry about bullying? funny how times change.

Actually no.I only have brought up the issue about players being bullied.Ive never been bullied.This is why im on triadboy's side in all this.He is being bullied for no other reason than he sold a gang whao wanted.

Did triadboy ever ask for payment?? answer no.
Did triadboy take any funds? no.

So why the hell is this carrying on.Whao didnt get scammed wasent asked to pay anything , didnt lose anything so is bullying for no reason.
do you have proof that triadboy diddnt asked for payments?
2008.Mar.05, 11:59 AM

I dont know the full facts about him lying about upgrades and such.Or about scamming.All i know is he told me yesterday he was gonna hospitalise for 24hrs.Now today its 1 month until he quits.I think its a bit extreme but thats just me.I respect the views of most of the players posting here so maybe im wrong in backing his corner as i hate scammers too.(if it can be proved he tried to scam).
2008.Mar.05, 12:05 PM

I would like to add however that i bought his 7 man gang.He wanted my T250 for it so i agreed.I sent him the weapon and waited with my gang 2 days before i took ownership of it as we were warring alot.As soon as i asked for the gang he gave it me.So he sure as hell didnt scam me.If he were a habbitual scammer dont you think he would have?A free T250?

That is all i really know about him.He was 100% with me.
2008.Mar.05, 12:08 PM

triadboy is a mental midget, did you not see anything in that thread in the trade forums? on page 3 or 4 is where it clearly shows how he tried to scam LikeWhoa. he told him there were a bunch of upgrades that it didn't have. i'm sure he can provide some correspondence if necessary but the guy is a total asshat.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.05, 12:17 PM

w00k Wrote:triadboy is a mental midget, did you not see anything in that thread in the trade forums? on page 3 or 4 is where it clearly shows how he tried to scam LikeWhoa. he told him there were a bunch of upgrades that it didn't have. i'm sure he can provide some correspondence if necessary but the guy is a total asshat.

:shock:
2008.Mar.05, 12:31 PM

thanks for the support everyone, but i dont need any help. i dont wanna get anyone involved, especially my gang, which is why i told them yesterday not to get involved. again thanks for everyones support, i told triadboy the beating will just last till today, (its in the thread forum) but him talking alot of smack and threatening me doesnt help.
2008.Mar.05, 12:35 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:thanks for the support everyone, but i dont need any help. i dont wanna get anyone involved, especially my gang, which is why i told them yesterday not to get involved. again thanks for everyones support, i told triadboy the beating will just last till today, (its in the thread forum) but him talking alot of smack and threatening me doesnt help.

Bro we never fell out before this and im sure we wont again.The community does seem to be with you so maybe my eyes are tired or im just wrong to defend him.I respect wook alot we have been good friends from what seems like when we started so do what you need to do to get it outta your system mate.
2008.Mar.05, 12:40 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:His attitude is to make someone quit.He wont stop the hits until he quits.All because someone came in and bought the gang he was negotiating over.Well welcome to the real world.If you see a bargain and pass it by then go back for it and its sold who is to blame?Im sure the "seller" would sell everytime to the person who waves the $$$ under thier nose.He lost out and he is sore.Is that reason to hospitalise someone until they quit?

Ironic this topic pops up when this topic is being discussed as well.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.05, 12:46 PM

I think most people I have ever met dislike a couple things, all in common. One being LIED to by someone and the other is being BAD MOUTHED by someone. I for one hate being lied to by anyone at all at any time and would most likely smack them around if I could for lying to me. Most people know if anyone bad mouths me with nasty words, if I am able to I will retaliate and hospitalize them also, if I can't, well there is others who can Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**