AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LoL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm hated for beating up a scammer, thats great!
somehow i got my gang involved because i ALONE beat up 1 person.
thanks biff you are the most reasonable person in the world lol
oh yea the guy i'm beating up is the same lvl as me, so.... has the game come to a point where i have to ask people if i'm allowed to beat'em up? apparently if you have "friends in high rank" you are protected for life, or until they quit. oh well, i'm devoting all my money in my bank account to beat this scammer up, i'll live in the hospital until he comes online. This guy gets what he deserves.

badmanbren

Play the game. Get beat up, take it on the chin. Beat the scammer up if you think it's right. If you find you want to play the game, but are constantlly in hospital, then negotiate.

Loki

I'm with you on this one, Whoa. Let me know if you need some help adjusting attitudes.

Marlo

Whats going on here?
well said whoa, if your being somewhat mistreated, teach the ma lesson wooo

biffbaffboff

His attitude is to make someone quit.He wont stop the hits until he quits.All because someone came in and bought the gang he was negotiating over.Well welcome to the real world.If you see a bargain and pass it by then go back for it and its sold who is to blame?Im sure the "seller" would sell everytime to the person who waves the $$$ under thier nose.He lost out and he is sore.Is that reason to hospitalise someone until they quit?

Loki

Trying to scam someone for hundreds of $k's in game is a good reason to hospitalize imo.

Biff aren't you the same guy who used to cry about bullying? funny how times change.
well, when ya put it like that lol but its a game of attacking :x
wrong biff, he's mad that he was lied to, he could care less that the gang was sold. it has absolutely nothing to do w/ missing out on a sale.

long story short marlo, Whoa was going to buy a gang from some dufus. the dufus tried scamming him by saying the gang had a bunch of upgrades that it didn't. since Whoa doesn't like scammers like the rest of us he started to hosp the guy and now biff seems to be sticking up for the aforementioned dufus by hospitalizing Whoa.

i'm with Jerry on this one Whoa, if you need any help, drop me a line. i don't care much for scammers.

biffbaffboff

mtngti Wrote:Trying to scam someone for hundreds of $k's in game is a good reason to hospitalize imo.

Biff aren't you the same guy who used to cry about bullying? funny how times change.

Actually no.I only have brought up the issue about players being bullied.Ive never been bullied.This is why im on triadboy's side in all this.He is being bullied for no other reason than he sold a gang whao wanted.

Did triadboy ever ask for payment?? answer no.
Did triadboy take any funds? no.

So why the hell is this carrying on.Whao didnt get scammed wasent asked to pay anything , didnt lose anything so is bullying for no reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's