LoL
2008.Mar.05, 01:56 PM

w00k Wrote:you know how we roll mudpies. gotta get PT style on people every once in a while Smile

indeed phan, indeed.
2008.Mar.05, 01:57 PM

Wow, that is awesome........

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.05, 05:07 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhh

this is a crime game lol so what u got scammed but what i have heard you didnt
2008.Mar.05, 05:22 PM

yea well he didnt get Scammed per say..... he got lied to, there is a difference....Perhaps some appologies are in order.....i stand to belive that Triadboy isn't really as dumb as you guys make him sound....maybe Whoa should give him a chance to make ammens

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.05, 05:31 PM

JaySin Wrote:yea well he didnt get Scammed per say..... he got lied to, there is a difference....Perhaps some appologies are in order.....i stand to belive that Triadboy isn't really as dumb as you guys make him sound....maybe Whoa should give him a chance to make ammens

not only has it been proven that he'll scam a player, it's been proven he's scamming Zen and Err's creation by taking credit for it.

not cool.
2008.Mar.05, 05:34 PM

I LOVE THE HATE BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.05, 08:28 PM

hey shadow since he is your friend, you'll allow him to get away with murder? if he robbed the gangs vault its all good because its a "crime game"? under your criteria we're allowed to scam you? i'm not the only one hitting him now, and i did say i was gonna stop. so its not neccessary for people to send me mails tryin to hit me! but he will catch a beating or 2 while he's offline.
2008.Mar.05, 09:58 PM

Its not cool hitting others till they quit.. ruins the game as it did mine.. but i didn't quit.. just stopped playing as much.. its funny and i ain't starting nothing but it seems the ones today that cry about it (in general) are the same that did it in the past..IMO it just ain't cool.
2008.Mar.06, 05:38 AM

There's nothin wrong with what he did. Triadboy lied, and to some people there aren't much worse things than lies or empty promises. So he hosp'd him for a while. Sounds fair to me. Not his fault he holds honesty in high regard.

The only problem I would have is if one of his friends or even gang members lied to someone else in a similar situation. If he doesn't hosp them/kick them...do something merely more than "don't do that again" like he did triadboy, now he's a hypocrite. But I don't see that being the case.
2008.Mar.06, 07:25 AM

do you think i really give a monkeys left testicle if any 1 scams me its A BLOODY ONLINE GAME if it was RL cash then would do something but since it is a game ppl are flipping sad oh im gonna hosp triad boy he scammed me did he even scam you god its your own fault just not traidboy if you did your homework on him then u wouldn't have got yourself in this stupid mess