LoL
2008.Mar.05, 12:47 PM

ok i'll stop the beating, i just wanted him to know why i'm beating him. hopefully he gets the point. and biff, i'll try to explain again.

he tried to sell a gang to me that DID NOT exist also providing me with false information about it. if i had given him 350k, he had nothing to give back in return. jaysin did mention that the gang was sold in the thread but it was NEVER confirmed. the thread was still open and he never changed the name of the thread till yesterday, which is why i assumed it was still 4 sale. he also never denied it was sold, and led me to think it had some bangin upgrades and was for cheap. Biff we were in good terms up until yesterday, i dont see your justification in helping him. i posted in the trade forum it'll only last till today, and with him threatening me that he has "friends in high levels" just gets me mad. its as if he can get away with murder. yes i did tell him i'll spend 1 mill on stims thats because he still hasnt learned his lesson. He obviously thinks he did NOTHING wrong.

but i'll drop it
sry for blowing this out of proportion everyone.
and thanks for the support.
2008.Mar.05, 12:52 PM

Who are the high leveled friends? Just asking

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Mar.05, 12:54 PM

Why apologise? Like i said i didnt have the full facts only that i knew he sold me a gang with no problems.If you feel he needs a few more smacks then go ahead bro.Ive seen ALOT worse done to other players for ALOT less and for ALOT longer.
2008.Mar.05, 12:56 PM

hey chance, thanks for ur concern but i reeeeaaaallly dont wanna get anyone involved. but he does have a couple high level friends lol trust me I KNOW
2008.Mar.05, 12:58 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:hey chance, thanks for ur concern but i reeeeaaaallly dont wanna get anyone involved. but he does have a couple high level friends lol trust me I KNOW

So do I, and they are sooooooooooooooooo bored!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Mar.05, 01:30 PM

this triadboy guy in question even claims on other msg boards around the internet that he created Awakened Lands. this is the type of lying scammer we're dealing w/ here. take a peek for yourselves:

"14k 457
01-15-2008 08:10 AM ET (US)

http://www.awakenedlands.com.... is just one of my web sites i have made... its an rpg online game.. check it out... and WE ARE REAL TRIADS!.."

and here's a link to the board, it's about 20 posts down from the top

link

thanks to robocop for another stellar online investigation.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.05, 01:32 PM

w00k Wrote:this triadboy guy in question even claims on other msg boards around the internet that he created Awakened Lands. this is the type of lying scammer we're dealing w/ here. take a peek for yourselves:

"14k 457
01-15-2008 08:10 AM ET (US)

http://www.awakenedlands.com.... is just one of my web sites i have made... its an rpg online game.. check it out... and WE ARE REAL TRIADS!.."

and here's a link to the board, it's about 20 posts down from the top

link

thanks to robocop for another stellar online investigation.
lmao ROFL what a n00b
2008.Mar.05, 01:46 PM

wow
2008.Mar.05, 01:51 PM

yea i second that WOW :shock:
2008.Mar.05, 01:54 PM

you know how we roll mudpies. gotta get PT style on people every once in a while Smile

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "