credit market needs quantitative easing.
2011.Sep.19, 04:05 PM
RE: credit market needs quantitative easing.
It is too late to do anything now.

Last time the credit hit 300ish, zen throw in those new weapons. In a few days, the credit drop to 240ish.

New weapon/armor drain cash, player would less cash buy less credits. And, some player even donate to get enough cash for the new equipment. This created a surplus.

Amend
2011.Sep.19, 04:42 PM
(2011.Sep.17 07:49 AM)filthymick Wrote:  this is bullshit!!!!!! by the time i got endurance for the sb1, ill have stats for the tiffani. i guess thats not a bad thing but i dont wanna wait 2 more years for the tiffani after i do finally get the sb1.

someone better sell me some cheap creds, i know i've sold my share of creds cheap.

time to return the favor

I'll have the stats for the CID Pole Axe long before I'll have the endu for the Riot Axe :/

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.19, 04:47 PM
(2011.Sep.19 04:42 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Sep.17 07:49 AM)filthymick Wrote:  this is bullshit!!!!!! by the time i got endurance for the sb1, ill have stats for the tiffani. i guess thats not a bad thing but i dont wanna wait 2 more years for the tiffani after i do finally get the sb1.

someone better sell me some cheap creds, i know i've sold my share of creds cheap.

time to return the favor

I'll have the stats for the CID Pole Axe long before I'll have the endu for the Riot Axe :/

i had stats for the tiffani around the time i got the sb-1. but its good to get your stats a bunch above the requirements anyways to use the gun at its full potential. so just work on that i guess

Wu tang
2011.Sep.19, 06:27 PM
(2011.Sep.19 04:47 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2011.Sep.19 04:42 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

time to return the favor

i had stats for the tiffani around the time i got the sb-1. but its good to get your stats a bunch above the requirements anyways to use the gun at its full potential. so just work on that i guess

It's just a tad frustrating to be back about 25m from using a weapon that you could otherwise use. I realize there are benefits, but being three weapons ahead of where you are now is kinda silly...the benefits get less significant the further you get, and every weapon has limits (I can say from personal experience).

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.19, 06:36 PM
ya the weapons are definitely capped. there should be a few weapons in between the huge endurance jumps. but i guess you got to go big or go home.... speaking of homes, what happened to the houses that can store energy, like the ones people got for the competition?

Wu tang
2011.Sep.19, 07:01 PM
a credit theft crime, amped down versions of candies being sold in the game stores, new weapons & armor...all would help drop the price of credits.
2011.Sep.19, 07:04 PM
(2011.Sep.19 07:01 PM)spacebird Wrote:  a credit theft crime, amped down versions of candies being sold in the game stores, new weapons & armor...all would help drop the price of credits.

candies that give bonuses, maybe. That refresh energy, perhaps. Ap? I don't think that's a great idea. New weapons and armor I think would be a great idea, but where to implement...? And credit theft - how would that work?

2011.Sep.19, 07:18 PM
credit theft crime sounds good... 15ap, low chance to get a bundle of 1-5 creds, something like the orange syms crime. it would help the market and the newbies get some donator
This post was last modified: 2011.Sep.19 07:19 PM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang
2011.Sep.19, 07:22 PM
why don't you like the candies to have a possible ap refill? it seemed few and far between with the last bunch of them and they will cost a mint regardless.

i don't see how a similar crime to the sympack theft couldn't be coded to a small amount of credits. that first sympack code was pretty brutal. throw a "credit market theft" crime in a higher level district with the probability of catching grey or red scoring about 15 credits when you see green. lets face it, i don't think creating a few credits is gonna take the economy out of balance. we create gang points.
2011.Sep.19, 07:26 PM
creating credits wouldn't throw the economy out of balance. There is barely enough in the economy to begin with.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete