AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: credit market needs quantitative easing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
$350 a credit is a bit much.
donate
(2011.Sep.08 06:13 PM)FaceOwner Wrote: [ -> ]$350 a credit is a bit much.

+100 i agree
Pinataman [2366] 490 $376 $184,240 [Buy]
Anonymous 10 $380 $3,800 [Buy]
Anonymous 10 $387 $3,870 [Buy]
Anonymous 10 $390 $3,900 [Buy]
0ldman [3017] 400 2,000 [Buy]
i think it is a bit much , but it is supply and demand . the only why to change it is to have ppl that donate crush the market and bring it back to par , but we all want as much as we can get for our creds

i tend to sell mine quick but im ok with gettin 330 a cred . which is alot also
fuck the credit market. buy credits in gang and spend less. bunch of ethinic slurs sellin on the market. greedy explitive deleted
demand just skyrocketed
In my opinion, the price of credits on the market is skyrocketing as an unintended consequence of admin neglect. In the absence of new weapons, drugs, stims, or any other kind of update that players can spend money on, they are spending their AL money on the thing that will best improve their character -- credits for endurance. If people had the opportunity to purchase new things to improve their characters, I'm fairly certain that they would do so. So, in the absence off new things to purchase, look for credit prices to continue to rise.

In addition, another thing that will happen is the value of weapons and armour that people currently own will drop in value, as fewer players means lower demand for these weapons.

These trends should continue until new items are introduced. If such a market existed, I would buy credit futures.
shit im still workin on end for a weapon im practically past, save for the end req. IMO new weapons would still need players to donate or buy credits to equip new or old weapons.

however i do feel this is a valid argument
(2011.Sep.09 05:10 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, the price of credits on the market is skyrocketing as an unintended consequence of admin neglect. In the absence of new weapons, drugs, stims, or any other kind of update that players can spend money on, they are spending their AL money on the thing that will best improve their character -- credits for endurance. If people had the opportunity to purchase new things to improve their characters, I'm fairly certain that they would do so. So, in the absence off new things to purchase, look for credit prices to continue to rise.

In addition, another thing that will happen is the value of weapons and armour that people currently own will drop in value, as fewer players means lower demand for these weapons.

These trends should continue until new items are introduced. If such a market existed, I would buy credit futures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnWbI9RzJqY
im not sure new weapons will bring new players tho. how he fuck will someone who doesn't play AL know what weapons it has. also, all the weapons would be new to new players. there are alot of weapons already. i think what you mean is you want more weapons for whatever class of weapon you have trained skills for.

why does every thread turn into 'we want updates"? we get the point. obviously admins dont give a rats ass. how long is everyone gonna beat this dead horse before the understand it will not get up and walk?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's