credit market needs quantitative easing.
2011.Sep.19, 07:33 PM
RE: credit market needs quantitative easing.
[Image: 9090734.jpg]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Sep.19, 07:59 PM
(2011.Sep.19 07:22 PM)spacebird Wrote:  why don't you like the candies to have a possible ap refill? it seemed few and far between with the last bunch of them and they will cost a mint regardless.

i don't see how a similar crime to the sympack theft couldn't be coded to a small amount of credits. that first sympack code was pretty brutal. throw a "credit market theft" crime in a higher level district with the probability of catching grey or red scoring about 15 credits when you see green. lets face it, i don't think creating a few credits is gonna take the economy out of balance. we create gang points.

I guess if they were rare, but they'd also have to be expensive, in order to make sure people weren't basically criming for free.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.20, 08:40 AM
idk, they'd be good for a low cost so noobs and low levels in general can use it. mostly to get familiar with the importance of credits. and really who gives a fuck about the economy, i mean really, its a game lol.

personally i agree with everything sb has said on this

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.