credit market needs quantitative easing.
2011.Sep.11, 01:31 PM
RE: credit market needs quantitative easing.
(2011.Sep.11 08:51 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  video game companies flourished before "updates" because you couldnt "update" a console w/o a connection to the internet. ever hear of "patches?" these are affixed to console games DAILY now. ever hear of "micropayments?" people pay for small updates, thats how important they are to games.

honestly, how long can you play an unchanging game? would u just sit and play the original mario every single day for the next few years? no. you'll beat it and move on to mario 2 (unless you suck, then give up and move on to 2).

now what about a game that allows you to keep playing indefinitely. well, i dont see an AL 2 anywhere. so there must be some sort of changes or improvements to keep people interested. has anyone LOOKED at the userlist?

Showing users 1 to 100 of 553.

this is ONE HALF of the active users one year ago. maybe THATS why the credit market is tanking? maybe it DOES have to do with the game being stale as fuck? good lord use some fucking logic

Chill brah. This game has a new coder. Wait and see if they come through with anything and give them the benefit of the doubt. If they don't come through with at least catching the game up (ie. peoples prizes from last year) then we can cause a ruckus.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Sep.11, 05:14 PM
(2011.Sep.10 03:31 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  I think you are all missing the main point here....

Not only has Leo read the forums but he's posted a fucking thread!!!!

Hi Leo..

I thought he was a bot & I was in a gang with him for a long time
(2011.Sep.11 08:51 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  video game companies flourished before "updates" because you couldnt "update" a console w/o a connection to the internet. ever hear of "patches?" these are affixed to console games DAILY now. ever hear of "micropayments?" people pay for small updates, thats how important they are to games.

honestly, how long can you play an unchanging game? would u just sit and play the original mario every single day for the next few years? no. you'll beat it and move on to mario 2 (unless you suck, then give up and move on to 2).

now what about a game that allows you to keep playing indefinitely. well, i dont see an AL 2 anywhere. so there must be some sort of changes or improvements to keep people interested. has anyone LOOKED at the userlist?

Showing users 1 to 100 of 553.

this is ONE HALF of the active users one year ago. maybe THATS why the credit market is tanking? maybe it DOES have to do with the game being stale as fuck? good lord use some fucking logic

this game never had 1100 ACTIVE users
This post was last modified: 2011.Sep.11 05:15 PM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2011.Sep.11, 05:27 PM
i counted 654...

also, sometimes people just get bored even if theres new stuff its still basically the same game. only thing that could make it new would be graphics. i dont see that happening. people that havent played would never know the difference in whats new and whats not.
This post was last modified: 2011.Sep.11 05:29 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Sep.11, 05:30 PM
the active users rise and fall with the seasons... peak activity is in winter, and lowest in summer.

Has fallen about 15-20% from last year tho.

and when I started, we did have 1400 active members at one point.... and if memory serves, 40+ active gangs averaging 12 or 14 players each.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2011.Sep.11, 07:41 PM
(2011.Sep.11 05:30 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  the active users rise and fall with the seasons... peak activity is in winter, and lowest in summer.

Has fallen about 15-20% from last year tho.

and when I started, we did have 1400 active members at one point.... and if memory serves, 40+ active gangs averaging 12 or 14 players each.

1400 = you are out of your mind

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2011.Sep.12, 12:48 PM
Epic credit market thread!

I smoke crack!
2011.Sep.12, 07:42 PM
(2011.Sep.10 03:31 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  I think you are all missing the main point here....

Hi Leo..

Hi!

U bring cheaper credits?
2011.Sep.12, 07:50 PM
(2011.Sep.12 07:42 PM)FaceOwner Wrote:  

Hi Leo..

Hi!

U bring cheaper credits?

only if you promise not to go out and purchase oxycontin with them, ernie.
2011.Sep.15, 02:56 AM
when was last time Zen posted in the forums?

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2011.Sep.15, 05:14 AM
that user list was up to 1200 before. if u mean active as in DAILY players, then it should be about 200 not 600

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!