credit market needs quantitative easing.
2011.Sep.15, 07:03 AM
RE: credit market needs quantitative easing.
as for prices go on the credit market goes, they are way up from when i first started playing, but that is understandable, as in reallife things go up in price either live with it and buy or do not buy, or flood the market with cheap credits. for me i will buy when i can or donate to the game for the credits
2011.Sep.15, 08:54 AM
who is this guy ^^^^^

I smoke crack!
2011.Sep.16, 12:01 PM
(2011.Sep.15 07:03 AM)shadowinc Wrote:  as for prices go on the credit market goes, they are way up from when i first started playing, but that is understandable, as in reallife things go up in price either live with it and buy or do not buy, or flood the market with cheap credits. for me i will buy when i can or donate to the game for the credits

Goods don't ALWAYS necessarily go up in price...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.16, 01:14 PM
(2011.Sep.15 08:54 AM)Dingus Wrote:  who is this guy ^^^^^

hello my old fellow shadow Twisted how you been doing Hugegrin
2011.Sep.17, 07:49 AM
this is bullshit!!!!!! by the time i got endurance for the sb1, ill have stats for the tiffani. i guess thats not a bad thing but i dont wanna wait 2 more years for the tiffani after i do finally get the sb1.

someone better sell me some cheap creds, i know i've sold my share of creds cheap.

time to return the favor

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Sep.17, 08:11 AM
unmaintained site>less donations>less credits>higher price for credits

not too tough to figure out and i wouldn't look to seeing the price of credits on the market drop any time soon as there have been no updates or additions to the game in years. you will see them rise until even the few that are donating finally decide to stop.
This post was last modified: 2011.Sep.17 08:11 AM by spacebird.
2011.Sep.17, 08:33 AM
(2011.Sep.17 07:49 AM)filthymick Wrote:  someone better sell me some cheap creds,

No dude, is stupid that player who buy creds at 350....If nobody buy creds for 2 weeks we will have cheaper creds...I hope.

:::::waiting for glen or that smartass Acci to correct me:::::

::::assholes::::
2011.Sep.17, 05:50 PM
(2011.Sep.17 08:33 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2011.Sep.17 07:49 AM)filthymick Wrote:  someone better sell me some cheap creds,

No dude, is stupid that player who buy creds at 350....If nobody buy creds for 2 weeks we will have cheaper creds...I hope.

First of all, why the random ad hominem attacks? Second of all, that doesn't work hypothetically, but may work in practicality. Who knows?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.17, 05:52 PM

i really do hope you don't mean me fuckhead. my name has two n's.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Sep.19, 01:42 PM
(2011.Sep.17 05:52 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

i really do hope you don't mean me fuckhead. my name has two n's.

i think he did mean theworse of the twoSurprised