credit market needs quantitative easing.
2011.Sep.09, 06:31 PM
RE: credit market needs quantitative easing.
I think that pap g's reasoning is good but over complicated.

The reason credit prices are high is because less people donate. If there are less credits floating around then their prices will increase.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Sep.09, 06:37 PM
now this is more understandable.

either way, new weapons or not, alot of people have to either donate or buy credits to equip better weapons. how old is the SB-1? shit i aint even got end for the dual talon pistols and they've not only been reduced, but they've been around since i started.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Sep.09, 07:17 PM
(2011.Sep.09 06:29 PM)filthymick Wrote:  im not sure new weapons will bring new players tho. how he fuck will someone who doesn't play AL know what weapons it has. also, all the weapons would be new to new players. there are alot of weapons already. i think what you mean is you want more weapons for whatever class of weapon you have trained skills for.

why does every thread turn into 'we want updates"? we get the point. obviously admins dont give a rats ass. how long is everyone gonna beat this dead horse before the understand it will not get up and walk?

every thread turns to we want new updates cause ppl can click buttons to quick , and that leaves them with way to much time to make threads about buttons that are not there yet

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.Sep.09, 10:04 PM
(2011.Sep.09 05:10 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  In my opinion, the price of credits on the market is skyrocketing as an unintended consequence of admin neglect. In the absence of new weapons, drugs, stims, or any other kind of update that players can spend money on, they are spending their AL money on the thing that will best improve their character -- credits for endurance. If people had the opportunity to purchase new things to improve their characters, I'm fairly certain that they would do so. So, in the absence off new things to purchase, look for credit prices to continue to rise.

In addition, another thing that will happen is the value of weapons and armour that people currently own will drop in value, as fewer players means lower demand for these weapons.

These trends should continue until new items are introduced. If such a market existed, I would buy credit futures.

I'll go into the more extensive supply and demand arguments tomorrow, but I think that this is a significant supply factor for credits. Another nuance you didn't note is that the big donators (i.e. high level toptier players) are the ones experiencing the most bottleneck, as they lack anything more to achieve. Whereas a midlevel donator may have to shoulder a couple mil for future upgrades, as well as boosting endu and housing, a high level player, and former big donator, already has all of these.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2011.Sep.09, 10:11 PM
Until I see a formula provided by Inpace all arguments are invalid.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Sep.10, 03:31 AM
I think you are all missing the main point here....

Not only has Leo read the forums but he's posted a fucking thread!!!!

Hi Leo..

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2011.Sep.10, 05:34 AM
(2011.Sep.09 10:04 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2011.Sep.09 05:10 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote:  In my opinion, the price of credits on the market is skyrocketing as an unintended consequence of admin neglect. In the absence of new weapons, drugs, stims, or any other kind of update that players can spend money on, they are spending their AL money on the thing that will best improve their character -- credits for endurance. If people had the opportunity to purchase new things to improve their characters, I'm fairly certain that they would do so. So, in the absence off new things to purchase, look for credit prices to continue to rise.

In addition, another thing that will happen is the value of weapons and armour that people currently own will drop in value, as fewer players means lower demand for these weapons.

These trends should continue until new items are introduced. If such a market existed, I would buy credit futures.

I'll go into the more extensive supply and demand arguments tomorrow, but I think that this is a significant supply factor for credits. Another nuance you didn't note is that the big donators (i.e. high level toptier players) are the ones experiencing the most bottleneck, as they lack anything more to achieve. Whereas a midlevel donator may have to shoulder a couple mil for future upgrades, as well as boosting endu and housing, a high level player, and former big donator, already has all of these.
so basically slow the fuck down, calm down and keep training. most of us haven't seen the benefits of past additions

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Sep.10, 05:58 AM
the reason people bring up the undeniably HUGE issue of the absence of updates is because it is basically the one and only cause of every serious problem within the game.

To be honest im surprised there is as many players still around as there are with the minimal lack of care to the game from zen. When a new update is brought out, credit prices drop in the following week, the prices tighten back up when people begin waiting for updates again. Steady flow of updates = satisfied Al'ers = donations = credit price drop.

i dont know about you guys but i have been waiting for a good worthwhile update (NOT a bug fix, NOT a couple of extra stats, and NOT the 100 LOC additions that seem to be the trend) before i even put another cent into the game.

im not gonna pay zen to sit on her ass and not only lazily, but god dam rudely ignore us long term players who have stuck around through the 2+ year droubt expecting a couple of drops of rain.

Zen. I dont care if your over this game, but at least give it a chance to live, if your uncapable of keeping it alive, hand it over to someone who is before its too late.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Sep.10, 07:12 AM
(2011.Sep.10 05:58 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  minimal lack of care to the game from zen.

i read this and was trying to figure out whether you were pleased or upset with the game administration. double negatives FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Sep.10, 08:08 AM
(2011.Sep.09 10:04 PM)Accipender Wrote:  

Yes

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg