when is the next holiday in the USA?
2011.Aug.16, 09:26 AM
RE: when is the next holiday in the USA?
(2011.Aug.16 07:34 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I respect your opion.

Putting on the blinders won't help though. The US ecomomy and the Euro economy are deeply entrenched and if you don't know it , know it now.

You lucky sob...you live in Heaven you have not problems with Euro like the Europeans...this shit is more powerful than that shit from '29-'33.
2011.Aug.16, 02:35 PM
Hippe Hankuah

GlenQuagmire
2011.Aug.16, 03:43 PM
spacebird - i know, some people are listening but nobody really cares. it makes me feel better to try.

glenn and jonesy - zenith does the contests cuz it basically makes people "shut up" about stuff not changing. she just refreshes the holidays and it keeps the people "content" to donate and keep giving her money, w/o her needing to do jack shit for it. that's why i overreacted to this thread. that's all.

it's kind of going against what i was trying to do, even tho i'm not really doing much, i figure i have a voice, i'm trying to use it. yes it's a game, but it's a game i used to enjoy very much that is now stale because nothing has changed. at all. and wars are still useless, i would like to see them be useful.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.16, 04:21 PM
(2011.Aug.16 03:43 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  spacebird - i know, some people are listening but nobody really cares. it makes me feel better to try.

glenn and jonesy - zenith does the contests cuz it basically makes people "shut up" about stuff not changing. she just refreshes the holidays and it keeps the people "content" to donate and keep giving her money, w/o her needing to do jack shit for it. that's why i overreacted to this thread. that's all.

it's kind of going against what i was trying to do, even tho i'm not really doing much, i figure i have a voice, i'm trying to use it. yes it's a game, but it's a game i used to enjoy very much that is now stale because nothing has changed. at all. and wars are still useless, i would like to see them be useful.

would you fuck a woman with a baby arm?

here's the bit though, if the admin wants to look to the community for ideas, there has been ideas thrown around for years in the suggestions forum. it wouldn't take too long to go through and find the ideas that would be worth merit and possible to implement. we all have good ideas and what you did originally by compiling many of them is something that hopefully was worthwhile and will be/has been looked at. i think a lot of the people in the community think what you did was pretty cool and it is appreciated. doesn't mean anything will come of it though and turning a good thing into a whinefest where you knock what other people may enjoy is kind of counter-productive and takes away from the passion you so clearly have. trust me, i don't think anyone has a problem with you voicing your opinion that there should be some f'n updates. we all want new shit. and it is a game that advertises as constantly under development.

wraith is just being a loud mouth as he pops onto the game randomly and tells people what to do with their time and money. just as he basically tells people in another country what to do with their vote, lol
2011.Aug.16, 05:50 PM
I would call it coercion Bird......

If I belonged to a political party it would be called Anarchy.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2011.Aug.16, 07:28 PM
(2011.Aug.16 04:21 PM)spacebird Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.16 03:43 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  spacebird - i know, some people are listening but nobody really cares. it makes me feel better to try.

would you fuck a woman with a baby arm?

here's the bit though, if the admin wants to look to the community for ideas, there has been ideas thrown around for years in the suggestions forum. it wouldn't take too long to go through and find the ideas that would be worth merit and possible to implement. we all have good ideas and what you did originally by compiling many of them is something that hopefully was worthwhile and will be/has been looked at. i think a lot of the people in the community think what you did was pretty cool and it is appreciated. doesn't mean anything will come of it though and turning a good thing into a whinefest where you knock what other people may enjoy is kind of counter-productive and takes away from the passion you so clearly have. trust me, i don't think anyone has a problem with you voicing your opinion that there should be some f'n updates. we all want new shit. and it is a game that advertises as constantly under development.

wraith is just being a loud mouth as he pops onto the game randomly and tells people what to do with their time and money. just as he basically tells people in another country what to do with their vote, lol

some times some ppl talk and i gain admiration for them .......i cant +1 this i gotta wait for 5 or 6 and x5 it

and this dont happen for me alot

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2011.Aug.16, 08:36 PM
Whenever I read posts about people wanting updates the fact that she advertises constant updating comes up. I'm really interested to see how many of you wouldn't have signed up if it didn't say that.

Legitimately is that really why you signed up? Me personally I signed up because my brother asked me too and didn't even know the shit said that
2011.Aug.16, 08:37 PM
-1 this thread

Wu tang
2011.Aug.16, 10:46 PM
i think people are entitled to their own opinions, but until zenith actually adds some crap, i'm against contests. that's my stance. those are her way of keeping people interested - refreshing the same old crap she came up with 4 years ago.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.16, 11:29 PM
I agree with everything poptart has said in this thread. Keep up the good fight pops!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.