when is the next holiday in the USA?
2011.Aug.14, 04:37 PM
when is the next holiday in the USA?
surely a contest is about due isn't it?

yeah i know the usual crap that follows about never getting prizes but maybe they could just be for something simple as an endurance reward or a tag.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Aug.14, 04:55 PM
RE: when is the next holiday in the USA?
Halloween.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Aug.14, 10:24 PM
(2011.Aug.14 04:55 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Halloween.

Labour Day????

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2011.Aug.14, 10:34 PM
I was gonna say that. But Halloween is the only one, coming up, that I remember there being a contest for.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Aug.15, 12:02 AM
Is there gonna b a halloween contest?
2011.Aug.15, 07:14 AM
Christmas Day...in 2012
2011.Aug.15, 07:32 AM
We had a labor day comp last year. Bender won and got his belt.
This post was last modified: 2011.Aug.15 07:32 AM by Joshiwa.
2011.Aug.15, 08:18 AM
do you honestly give a crap about this? this is such a fail thread. many of us are trying to convince the admins to give us something of substance to actually change the game, encourage new players to join (and STAY), and make a difference. and ur asking about the next holiday so u can play a contest, go into the hospital for 400 hours, spend $50,000 on stims, and then NOT get a prize? quit wasting our damn time with nonsense like this

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.15, 08:27 AM
maybe an AL block party cook out that has a drinking game and u can buy special foods like burgers and hot dogs. they could work like easter eggs only tune it down cuz they would be readily available.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Aug.15, 08:37 AM
(2011.Aug.15 08:18 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  this is such a fail thread. many of us are trying to convince the admins to give us something of substance to actually change the game, encourage new players to join (and STAY), and make a difference. and ur asking about the next holiday so u can play a contest, go into the hospital for 400 hours, spend $50,000 on stims, and then NOT get a prize? quit wasting our damn time with nonsense like this

you sound like a more feminine cheetah.