when is the next holiday in the USA?
2011.Aug.15, 03:56 PM
RE: when is the next holiday in the USA?
zenith, can i have $5? it will distract me from your game being exactly the same as it was for the past 2 years

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.15, 04:21 PM
(2011.Aug.15 03:56 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  zenith, can i have $5? it will distract me from your game being exactly the same as it was for the past 2 years

tart you do have the option of never returning to a game you are sick of. i suggest you consider it. sick of reading about your fucking shit. the game is how it is, don't like it then get the fuck out dude.
(2011.Aug.15 08:18 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  do you honestly give a crap about this? this is such a fail thread. many of us are trying to convince the admins to give us something of substance to actually change the game, encourage new players to join (and STAY), and make a difference. and ur asking about the next holiday so u can play a contest, go into the hospital for 400 hours, spend $50,000 on stims, and then NOT get a prize? quit wasting our damn time with nonsense like this

yeah i do give a crap about it. i like to do most of the contests. i am content with what this game is, you are expecting changes like they are owed to you. i suggest you leave the game, it is obviously something you get upset about.
This post was last modified: 2011.Aug.15 04:35 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Aug.15, 06:15 PM
Who did you give your account to Glee......nQuagmire? Your not the man I once knew.

It seems you jumped on the "quit bitching or get out" yellow bus. WTF.......

Fuck that.....how many people have invested their time and effort into this game only to see no progression? You can bet that most people here don't play for the game but for their friends.

No disrespect mate but if you don't like reading it then stay the fuck out of the forum.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2011.Aug.15, 06:24 PM
(2011.Aug.15 06:15 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Who did you give your account to Glee......nQuagmire? Your not the man I once knew.

It seems you jumped on the "quit bitching or get out" yellow bus. WTF.......

Fuck that.....how many people have invested their time and effort into this game only to see no progression? You can bet that most people here don't play for the game but for their friends.

No disrespect mate but if you don't like reading it then stay the fuck out of the forum.

same guy dude, just bored of reading the same shit every time tart posts. also ftr dude he is posting in my thread!!!!

2011.Aug.15, 07:24 PM
what i am tired of is people who play this game for the stupid contests, as if that really makes a difference.

heres the thing, zenith takes the time to do these one-time contests, but doesnt take the time to add anything useful. so begging for stupid crap like contests wastes her time on useful shit, like .. i dont know, anything? i did give up on this game, and i came back. for now. other games are blowing this one out of the water (same genre), because they keep adding new stuff, and their entire community stays (many thousands of players).

the only reason i'm even here anymore is b/c i've already put so much time and effort into it, and i'd rather see it get better than just stay the same stale piece of bread it has been for 2 years.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.15, 07:31 PM
Hehe....the contests are just recoded stale shit.

2011.Aug.15, 07:35 PM
(2011.Aug.15 07:31 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Hehe....the contests are just recoded stale shit.

so are poptarts posts. Smile

2011.Aug.15, 07:41 PM
Yeah.....maybe they are but apparently Zens hearing-aid batterys need to be replaced bececause she ain't hearing shit.

When is everyone going to realize this is just a business and we are the consumers......?

2011.Aug.15, 08:47 PM
(2011.Aug.15 07:35 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.15 07:31 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  Hehe....the contests are just recoded stale shit.

so is your crap about just play or leave. i think we should make a separate AL just for you. you can train, you can crime, and you can buy housing. nothing else. you cant fight anyone, you cant war anyone, you cant chat to anyone. just train all day.

no updates. enjoy or leave.

good day, sir

2011.Aug.15, 09:08 PM
(2011.Aug.15 08:47 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.15 07:35 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

so is your crap about just play or leave. i think we should make a separate AL just for you. you can train, you can crime, and you can buy housing. nothing else. you cant fight anyone, you cant war anyone, you cant chat to anyone. just train all day.

no updates. enjoy or leave.

good day, sir

lol, more crap from poptart. i am not sure how to respond to your bullshit this time.