when is the next holiday in the USA?
2011.Aug.15, 09:10 PM
RE: when is the next holiday in the USA?
you could ask for more weapons and holiday contests. that seemed to work on the sheeple the last few times
This post was last modified: 2011.Aug.15 09:10 PM by abysmalpoptart.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2011.Aug.16, 12:48 AM
(2011.Aug.15 09:10 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  you could ask for more weapons and holiday contests. that seemed to work on the sheeple the last few times
Sheesh you really are being a p!ssy little bitch at the moment aren't you poptart... Far be it from me to interrupt but I think you trying to police peoples' thoughts on what they want from this game distracts from all your good proposals you've been noting down.

Now it might be a question of priorities, which fundamentally are outside of our control, but why can't we:

1) Have contests - even if they are a little recycled they can be a fun change for the odd day or so. You don't have to join in.

2) Appreciate the small changes as steps in the right direction - agree that they're not earth shattering but at least it's a small sign that things are getting done around here

3) Focus on getting Zen to deliver on a couple of big changes. I'm no expert but some of your ideas look like they might need a bit of planning through even if the code was relatively simple to actually write.

I'm not criticising your desire to see AL improved but I just don't get why you feel the need to shoot others down, even if that does happen to be Glenn.
2011.Aug.16, 03:53 AM
Lol even if that does happen to be glenn
2011.Aug.16, 04:34 AM
(2011.Aug.16 12:48 AM)MrJones Wrote:  
(2011.Aug.15 09:10 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  you could ask for more weapons and holiday contests. that seemed to work on the sheeple the last few times
Sheesh you really are being a p!ssy little bitch at the moment aren't you poptart... Far be it from me to interrupt but I think you trying to police peoples' thoughts on what they want from this game distracts from all your good proposals you've been noting down.

Now it might be a question of priorities, which fundamentally are outside of our control, but why can't we:

1) Have contests - even if they are a little recycled

2) Appreciate the small changes as steps in the right direction

Where is it that you guys fail to understand Poptarts point.....?

1. Contests designed to generate cash.....not for you but Zen.
2. Changes? where.....did I miss something. I left the game for awhile and it remains the same. If there was something substantial I would shut up.
3. Everything is in our control. Turn off the money spigot and the game will improve or die.

Police peoples thoughts? That is really weak and feeble..........infirm comes to mind as well.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2011.Aug.16, 04:44 AM
(2011.Aug.16 04:34 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  

2. Changes? where.....did I miss something. I left the game for awhile and it remains the same. If there was something substantial I would shut up.
3. Everything is in our control. Turn off the money spigot and the game will improve or die.

Police peoples thoughts? That is really weak and feeble..........infirm comes to mind as well.

boring is another that comes to mind...

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Aug.16, 04:53 AM
I forgot that one mate......Smile

2011.Aug.16, 04:53 AM
(2011.Aug.16 04:53 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  I forgot that one mate......Smile

Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Aug.16, 05:03 AM
If I ever get down to Sydney, I must give you a run.......

2011.Aug.16, 05:36 AM
(2011.Aug.16 04:34 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  

you are like a foreigner critiquing another countries political views and heads...
2011.Aug.16, 05:49 AM
Yeah........but I am not. I am indigenous.

And as such ......blah blah blah..................

Your point?