AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when is the next holiday in the USA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
surely a contest is about due isn't it?

yeah i know the usual crap that follows about never getting prizes but maybe they could just be for something simple as an endurance reward or a tag.
Halloween.
(2011.Aug.14 04:55 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Halloween.

Labour Day????
I was gonna say that. But Halloween is the only one, coming up, that I remember there being a contest for.
Is there gonna b a halloween contest?
Christmas Day...in 2012
We had a labor day comp last year. Bender won and got his belt.
do you honestly give a crap about this? this is such a fail thread. many of us are trying to convince the admins to give us something of substance to actually change the game, encourage new players to join (and STAY), and make a difference. and ur asking about the next holiday so u can play a contest, go into the hospital for 400 hours, spend $50,000 on stims, and then NOT get a prize? quit wasting our damn time with nonsense like this
maybe an AL block party cook out that has a drinking game and u can buy special foods like burgers and hot dogs. they could work like easter eggs only tune it down cuz they would be readily available.
(2011.Aug.15 08:18 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]this is such a fail thread. many of us are trying to convince the admins to give us something of substance to actually change the game, encourage new players to join (and STAY), and make a difference. and ur asking about the next holiday so u can play a contest, go into the hospital for 400 hours, spend $50,000 on stims, and then NOT get a prize? quit wasting our damn time with nonsense like this

you sound like a more feminine cheetah.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's