drunk mods?
2011.Mar.19, 02:41 AM
RE: drunk mods?
How about showing dru some respect, without players like him we wouldnt have the game we have now, hes put a lot of time into this aside from his playing time. So instead of telling him to fuck off, take a minute to thank him. He has always modded to forum rules, if you can't stick to them thats your issue not his. If you are going dru, thats a shame, you were one of the best at pvp in your time, take care

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2011.Mar.19, 08:11 AM
It's not his modding that pisses me off, it's this response putting down the value of people's posts. I hadn't been on the forum for a while, and when I do log on I read this. I don't have an issue with my stuff being modded, or following the rules, I have an issue with his response to the situation.

(2011.Mar.13 01:02 AM)Druchii Wrote:  If a thread gets locked nowadays it really has gone bad. And your still moaning over every locked thread, like it's some sorta genius lost with the thread.

Either people are delusional regarding the literary value of their postings, or most of the posters on this forum are actually women that happens to have menstrual cycles that either overlap each other or comes at the same time.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Mar.19, 09:43 AM
(2011.Mar.19 08:11 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  It's not his modding that pisses me off, it's this response putting down the value of people's posts. I hadn't been on the forum for a while, and when I do log on I read this. I don't have an issue with my stuff being modded, or following the rules, I have an issue with his response to the situation.

(2011.Mar.13 01:02 AM)Druchii Wrote:  If a thread gets locked nowadays it really has gone bad. And your still moaning over every locked thread, like it's some sorta genius lost with the thread.

Either people are delusional regarding the literary value of their postings, or most of the posters on this forum are actually women that happens to have menstrual cycles that either overlap each other or comes at the same time.

But he has a point, why do you think its always the same hand full posting, why most of the player base thats left cant even been assed to go into the forms anymore. Show me one good thread and ill show you a 10 filled with pointless drivel.
2011.Mar.19, 09:48 AM
(2011.Mar.19 09:43 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.19 08:11 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  It's not his modding that pisses me off, it's this response putting down the value of people's posts. I hadn't been on the forum for a while, and when I do log on I read this. I don't have an issue with my stuff being modded, or following the rules, I have an issue with his response to the situation.

But he has a point, why do you think its always the same hand full posting, why most of the player base thats left cant even been assed to go into the forms anymore. Show me one good thread and ill show you a 10 filled with pointless drivel.

sounds biased.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Mar.19, 10:01 AM
(2011.Mar.19 09:43 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  But he has a point, why do you think its always the same hand full posting, why most of the player base thats left cant even been assed to go into the forms anymore. Show me one good thread and ill show you a 10 filled with pointless drivel.

you mean mindless dribble? I can't argue with you there
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.19 10:02 AM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Mar.19, 10:03 AM
The forums iz what they iz.

2011.Mar.19, 10:59 AM
I'm drunk.

That's what she said
2011.Mar.19, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ijbax3CxoQ

2011.Mar.19, 02:54 PM
(2011.Mar.19 02:42 PM)Monk Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ijbax3CxoQ

i think i like how he did the drunken worm the best.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.19, 02:54 PM
Yea thats about the only part of drunken boxing i've mastered.

Its my forum technique.
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.19 02:55 PM by Monk.