drunk mods?
2011.Mar.15, 08:56 AM
RE: drunk mods?
Oh I am on every day nearly. I just stopped posting regularly a long while ago, and I don't feel the need to justify to you the things I do.

People tend to think that moderators needs to have their actions judged by the playerbase, when it is exactly opposite. Moderators are reading through the forums and removes the stuff that has no place. Seeing how the forum is now after the word filter got removed you have all the room in the world to maneuver, but still have to push the rules.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Mar.15, 11:13 AM
Hello, Druchii. Can I start being #1 Troll again? Jailbreak
2011.Mar.15, 11:29 AM
(2011.Mar.15 11:13 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hello, Druchii. Can I start being the stay puff marshmallow man again? Jailbreak

I smoke crack!
2011.Mar.15, 11:34 AM
Actually I'm thinking about just putting the credits up on the market for 399 each, no bank direct to bank transfer and head on out.

Would be a fun way to go, as the most mugged person in the game. Still deciding on it, but the next time you see my credits up on the market it's without direct bank transfer Wink

So good luck on being nr 1 troll again Razz Cause I resigned as a half assed moderator today.
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.15 11:35 AM by Druchii.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Mar.15, 11:38 AM
Dont let these pukes get you down Druchii!

Fight the good fight!

I smoke crack!
2011.Mar.15, 02:20 PM
(2011.Mar.15 08:56 AM)Druchii Wrote:  People tend to think that moderators needs to have their actions judged by the playerbase, when it is exactly opposite. Moderators are reading through the forums and removes the stuff that has no place. Seeing how the forum is now after the word filter got removed you have all the room in the world to maneuver, but still have to push the rules.

How about trying to work with us rather then fight us? Who are you to judge what is on or off topic, or forum worthy or not. Get over yourself

(2011.Mar.15 11:34 AM)Druchii Wrote:  Actually I'm thinking about just putting the credits up on the market for 399 each, no bank direct to bank transfer and head on out.

Would be a fun way to go, as the most mugged person in the game. Still deciding on it, but the next time you see my credits up on the market it's without direct bank transfer Wink

So good luck on being nr 1 troll again Razz Cause I resigned as a half assed moderator today.

Off topic. How would you like it if I was a mod, felt this way and deleted it? We're talking about opinion for the most part, not clear cut cases. Who made you God, to judge and destroy posts at will(besides zen)?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Mar.15, 02:35 PM
I vote bbop to be a Mod.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Mar.15, 02:58 PM
(2011.Mar.15 02:20 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  How about trying to work with us rather then fight us? Who are you to judge what is on or off topic, or forum worthy or not. Get over yourself

I don't know how long you have been here, the width of your attention span or how much you can understand.

I would however like for you to be a moderator as Monk suggests, start to work together with everyone on the forum like you suggest. Let there be peace, love and understanding when you eventually will feel you need to edit or remove a post.

Eventually you will eat you own words.

2011.Mar.15, 05:54 PM
That didn't sound very nice.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Mar.15, 06:05 PM
(2011.Mar.15 05:54 PM)Monk Wrote:  That didn't sound very nice.

his time is done bro. these sort of games have a life span for all players.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.