AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: drunk mods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i think that if you are a moderator and have been down to the boathouse liquor store then maybe you should be taking a rest from locking every thread that has any current discussion in it. this game is dieing, if you try and kill the forums too then its just going to speed up the whole process.
(2011.Mar.12 04:26 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i think that if you are a moderator and have been down to the boathouse liquor store then maybe you should be taking a rest from locking every thread that has any current discussion in it. this game is dieing, if you try and kill the forums too then its just going to speed up the whole process.

people have been preaching this on deaf ears for a long time and nothing has ever came of it.
so tempted...

but seriously wasn't me.
If you aren't going to stay on the original topic of the thread then why should it stay open?

Most of what is said on here isn't useful anyhow, it's normally people bashing and insulting each other all day long. We can get two or three pages of good content on a thread (normally) and after that there isn't even a whisper of the original thread's content.
(2011.Mar.12 04:39 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]If you aren't going to stay on the original topic of the thread then why should it stay open?

Most of what is said on here isn't useful anyhow, it's normally people bashing and insulting each other all day long. We can get two or three pages of good content on a thread (normally) and after that there isn't even a whisper of the original thread's content.

That's the joy of the forums though
(2011.Mar.12 04:42 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.12 04:39 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]If you aren't going to stay on the original topic of the thread then why should it stay open?

Just the same for us closing threads Smile

Also, it wasn't me either.
(2011.Mar.12 04:55 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.12 04:42 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]

Just the same for us closing threads Smile

Also, it wasn't me either.

I'd think it'd be more logical to just to go back through and mod everybodies posts that were off topic you don't have to lock an entire thread.
bconfag is zenith. just letting y'all know.
ahhaha. makes sense.
(2011.Mar.12 05:01 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]bconfag is zenith. just letting y'all know.

Ninja
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's