drunk mods?
2011.Mar.13, 01:32 AM
RE: drunk mods?
(2011.Mar.13 01:23 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.13 01:18 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.12 04:26 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i think that if you are a moderator and have been down to the boathouse liquor store then maybe you should be taking a rest from locking every thread that has any current discussion in it. this game is dieing, if you try and kill the forums too then its just going to speed up the whole process.

Perhaps stupidity shouldn't be the majority of posters strong suite... maybe the ignorance of posters these days are what is actually killing the forums and game these days?????????????

+1
i rarely check the general section anymore. whenever i do i never find anything of interest. and theres never any point to read past page 1. unless you want to read ABSOLUTE shit. i say mods are doing a great job. the only entertainment i get out of these lame threads is when mods delete them and the idiot posters go stir crazy.

Amen... I have to be drunk just to read the forum drivel from the whorum whores... pretty much once every other month... I do read a couple topics on my way to the DM forums... but never click on links my gang sends me... why bother!
2011.Mar.13, 02:05 AM
(2011.Mar.13 01:32 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.13 01:23 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.13 01:18 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.12 04:26 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i think that if you are a moderator and have been down to the boathouse liquor store then maybe you should be taking a rest from locking every thread that has any current discussion in it. this game is dieing, if you try and kill the forums too then its just going to speed up the whole process.

Perhaps stupidity shouldn't be the majority of posters strong suite... maybe the ignorance of posters these days are what is actually killing the forums and game these days?????????????

+1
i rarely check the general section anymore. whenever i do i never find anything of interest. and theres never any point to read past page 1. unless you want to read ABSOLUTE shit. i say mods are doing a great job. the only entertainment i get out of these lame threads is when mods delete them and the idiot posters go stir crazy.

Amen... I have to be drunk just to read the forum drivel from the whorum whores... pretty much once every other month... I do read a couple topics on my way to the DM forums... but never click on links my gang sends me... why bother!

+1

One of the symptoms that the forum is in trouble, is that it's only the authors of the incoherent nonsense that voices their disgust when modding takes place. I have yet to see a faithful reader utter a complaint.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Mar.13, 05:21 AM
This forum stopped being a useful addition to the game a long time ago. It died along with the profanity filter. Bring it back for god sake.

People complain about Zenith not being as interested in this game. Once pon a time this forum used to be a hive of ideas and discussion about how to move it forward, now its just whining and insults. I dont want to read it so im not surprised she doesnt either. Who can blame her for taking less of an interest when the community has gone to drek.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2011.Mar.13, 07:32 AM
And we're done

2011.Mar.13, 08:40 AM
whatever happened to the art of splitting a thread?
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.13 08:43 AM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2011.Mar.13, 02:56 PM
(2011.Mar.13 07:32 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  And we're done

i hope so, you only offer bitching and bull shit. you and the rest of the fuckwits that complain about how the game and forums are going can leave it any time you like. no one is forcing you to leave a comment or even read them.

i also think its time that mods either stop playing or have a rep from every big gang of 20 plus members. this cutting what they like shouldn't be so biased.
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.13 02:59 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.13, 05:25 PM
Leave? so you can talk to yourself. Makes complete sense.

2011.Mar.13, 05:39 PM
(2011.Mar.13 01:02 AM)Druchii Wrote:  If a thread gets locked nowadays it really has gone bad. And your still moaning over every locked thread, like it's some sorta genius lost with the thread.

Either people are delusional regarding the literary value of their postings, or most of the posters on this forum are actually women that happens to have menstrual cycles that either overlap each other or comes at the same time.

[merged the mudpies thread into this]

First of all who the hell are you to judge the value of people's posts? Second of all, I thought racist and sexist remarks were still banned. You're a mod, set an example dru.
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.13 05:40 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2011.Mar.13, 07:32 PM
Should I ban him?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Mar.13, 07:54 PM
no, you should mod his post so it isn't sexist

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.