drunk mods?
2011.Mar.12, 07:32 PM
RE: drunk mods?
Bernie MadoffWithYourMoney

that is all.

thank you.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Mar.12, 08:06 PM
(2011.Mar.12 04:58 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  I'd think it'd be more logical to just to go back through and mod everybodies posts that were off topic you don't have to lock an entire thread.

+1

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
2011.Mar.12, 08:35 PM
i don't think the mods do a bad job. i also don't think that cheetah is a cunt or that the world is round.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Mar.12, 10:03 PM
The answer is Very.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Mar.12, 10:31 PM
(2011.Mar.12 10:03 PM)Monk Wrote:  The answer is Very.

Very Drunk?
2011.Mar.12, 11:22 PM
where did the...
there used
2011.Mar.12, 11:53 PM
RE: where did the...
Drunk Mud?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2011.Mar.13, 01:02 AM
If a thread gets locked nowadays it really has gone bad. And your still moaning over every locked thread, like it's some sorta genius lost with the thread.

Either people are delusional regarding the literary value of their postings, or most of the posters on this forum are actually women that happens to have menstrual cycles that either overlap each other or comes at the same time.

[merged the mudpies thread into this]
This post was last modified: 2011.Mar.13 01:06 AM by Druchii.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2011.Mar.13, 01:18 AM
(2011.Mar.12 04:26 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i think that if you are a moderator and have been down to the boathouse liquor store then maybe you should be taking a rest from locking every thread that has any current discussion in it. this game is dieing, if you try and kill the forums too then its just going to speed up the whole process.

Perhaps stupidity shouldn't be the majority of posters strong suite... maybe the ignorance of posters these days are what is actually killing the forums and game these days?????????????
2011.Mar.13, 01:23 AM
(2011.Mar.13 01:18 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.12 04:26 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  i think that if you are a moderator and have been down to the boathouse liquor store then maybe you should be taking a rest from locking every thread that has any current discussion in it. this game is dieing, if you try and kill the forums too then its just going to speed up the whole process.

Perhaps stupidity shouldn't be the majority of posters strong suite... maybe the ignorance of posters these days are what is actually killing the forums and game these days?????????????

+1
i rarely check the general section anymore. whenever i do i never find anything of interest. and theres never any point to read past page 1. unless you want to read ABSOLUTE shit. i say mods are doing a great job. the only entertainment i get out of these lame threads is when mods delete them and the idiot posters go stir crazy.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.