epic failure
2010.Mar.02, 01:54 PM
RE: epic failure
(2010.Mar.02 01:01 PM)Brugada Wrote:  How loud is the echo in the RAGE hideout?

It's still filled with the echo of wars fought long ago.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.02, 01:55 PM
So...It's filled with farts?
2010.Mar.02, 01:59 PM
(2010.Mar.02 01:55 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  So...It's filled with farts?

How does that make sense?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.02, 02:01 PM
Figure it out. There's nothing spectacular about the joke.
2010.Mar.02, 02:03 PM
(2010.Mar.02 01:01 PM)Brugada Wrote:  How loud is the echo in the RAGE hideout?

please see large gaping vagina thread, yell, and then listen...
(2010.Mar.02 04:27 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  This is funny. you play this game so much that you've come to the conclusion that the only friends one can have is on a online text based game. I barley play this game while you spend most of your day on here. Just staring at the computer.

Ask yourself how much have you given to this game? When you could have spent that chilling with your friends.

I think your the loser. who has no friends because if you did would you ditch them for this game?

The main reason I'm not in a gang is because of my subtle activity. I don't want to waste a spot in someone's gang. Also I'm loyal to RAGE a word most you don't know what it feels like to be loyal to a gang.

So next time you make false accusations. You should look in the mirror.

go read the bible and stfu
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.02 02:03 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.02, 02:33 PM
The Bible ? Stephen king our Edgar Allan Poe sonds better
2010.Mar.02, 02:36 PM
Yeah. Or Pooh Bear. At least that can be entertaining with its fiction.
2010.Mar.02, 02:39 PM
you do have Calvin and Hobbes, i dont trust a Bear whit a red shirt
2010.Mar.02, 03:05 PM
(2010.Mar.02 02:03 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.02 04:27 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  This is funny. you play this game so much that you've come to the conclusion that the only friends one can have is on a online text based game. I barley play this game while you spend most of your day on here. Just staring at the computer.

Ask yourself how much have you given to this game? When you could have spent that chilling with your friends.

I think your the loser. who has no friends because if you did would you ditch them for this game?

The main reason I'm not in a gang is because of my subtle activity. I don't want to waste a spot in someone's gang. Also I'm loyal to RAGE a word most you don't know what it feels like to be loyal to a gang.

Nothing wrong with the bible.
2010.Mar.02, 03:13 PM
(2010.Mar.02 03:05 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.02 02:03 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

Nothing wrong with the bible.

Nothing wrong with the bible. Nothing wrong with people in this game being gay. But I think that if you don't want to get picked on you should keep to yourself. It's alright for us to bash the gay haunt for preaching their lifestyle, so it's cool to bash mock for his. Some of his religious posts open himself up and make him look pompice, just like the gays. I'm not against god, but that last thing I want to hear about is his god like it's the only one people worship

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.