AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: epic failure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
nice job, w00k.

JohnRambo

Yep, it became forum worthy when I read this.

COLDKILLER [17339] online
Date : 28 February 10 @ 10:47:20 am
Subject : copy and paste to gang mail please-subject COLDKILLER

Hi all,been a while since you've seen my name in a gang mail lol.

As you've probably all seen we are getting hosped by xpats.The reason for this was an offline mug for a substantial amount of money.it turns out wook sent phish's money to a gang member who was offline.by the time they realised, they were very out of pocket.
We are outgunned, we know that.However we will not give up the money as they wouldn't if it was the other way round. I have asked henley to forward this in the hope you will help. We prepared to pay $1mill for your troubles and will always make Val members top of busts and help in anyway we can.

thanks you taking the time to read this,mail me if interested

I particularly like this part

However we will not give up the money as they wouldn't if it was the other way round.

Then 30 mins after they return it when we send them packing (haha packing get it)
so much for keeping this out of the forums. RolleyesRolleyes
rambone'd

JohnRambo

(2010.Feb.28 12:50 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]nice job, w00k.

Well lycan aint no beerstore! Should rename themselves Lycan pussie's
(2010.Feb.28 01:18 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.28 12:50 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]nice job, w00k.

Well lycan aint no beerstore! Should rename themselves Lycan pussie's

So because I care about my gang, I am a pussy? Were I the only one being hit, I would have been fine, tool.
I was actually pretty impressed with they way they handled it.

Yes, we out-gunned them - rather astoundingly - but both sides were reasonable in the resolution.

And Accipender still made out nicely.

JohnRambo

Take a leaf outta Beerstore. They deserved the war but never kittened out. You earned that cash, it was not scammed, it was your hard earned money and you gave it back. Loser.
(2010.Feb.28 01:21 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Take a leaf outta Beerstore. They deserved the war but never kittened out. You earned that cash, it was not scammed, it was your hard earned money and you gave it back. Loser.

Is there a word in your vocabulary other than "Beerstore"? Because you seem to be a tad obsessed with them.
(2010.Feb.28 01:21 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Take a leaf outta Beerstore. They deserved the war but never kittened out. You earned that cash, it was not scammed, it was your hard earned money and you gave it back. Loser.

You really don't know the whole story, JR.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's