epic failure
2010.Mar.01, 12:47 PM
RE: epic failure
I enjoy these wonderful moments where people's dirty secret come out into the open. being in a one man gang you don't get much street talk.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.01, 12:49 PM
(2010.Mar.01 12:47 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  I enjoy these wonderful moments where people's dirty secret come out into the open. being in a one man gang you don't get much street talk.

I don't suppose having no friends helps you much either.
2010.Mar.01, 12:51 PM
(2010.Mar.01 12:49 PM)TheMace Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.01 12:47 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  I enjoy these wonderful moments where people's dirty secret come out into the open. being in a one man gang you don't get much street talk.

I have quite I few but I prefer to be my own boss.

2010.Mar.01, 03:30 PM

haha...funny
(2010.Mar.01 12:51 PM)Mock8800 Wrote:  

im a loser

fix'd
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.01 03:30 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Mar.02, 04:27 AM
This is funny. you play this game so much that you've come to the conclusion that the only friends one can have is on a online text based game. I barley play this game while you spend most of your day on here. Just staring at the computer.

Ask yourself how much have you given to this game? When you could have spent that chilling with your friends.

I think your the loser. who has no friends because if you did would you ditch them for this game?

The main reason I'm not in a gang is because of my subtle activity. I don't want to waste a spot in someone's gang. Also I'm loyal to RAGE a word most you don't know what it feels like to be loyal to a gang.

So next time you make false accusations. You should look in the mirror.

2010.Mar.02, 05:08 AM
(2010.Mar.02 04:27 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  This is funny. you play this game so much that you've come to the conclusion that the only friends one can have is on a online text based game. I barley play this game while you spend most of your day on here. Just staring at the computer.

Ask yourself how much have you given to this game? When you could have spent that chilling with your friends.

I think your the loser. who has no friends because if you did would you ditch them for this game?

The main reason I'm not in a gang is because of my subtle activity. I don't want to waste a spot in someone's gang. Also I'm loyal to RAGE a word most you don't know what it feels like to be loyal to a gang.

Are you trying to say people that play this game have no friends b/c they play this game? And no we don't have to spend all day staring at a computer screen to play, that's why everybody has cellphones. Attack the person insulting you, not every active playing in the community.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.02, 07:37 AM
(2010.Mar.02 05:08 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.02 04:27 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  This is funny. you play this game so much that you've come to the conclusion that the only friends one can have is on a online text based game. I barley play this game while you spend most of your day on here. Just staring at the computer.

Are you trying to say people that play this game have no friends b/c they play this game? And no we don't have to spend all day staring at a computer screen to play, that's why everybody has cellphones. Attack the person insulting you, not every active playing in the community.

i PRETEND iM IN THE MATRIX WHEN I STARE AT MY SCREEN!

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.02, 11:18 AM

there are too many errors to even know where to start

mudpied

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Mar.02, 11:35 AM

You're loyal to Rage because it doesn't have to move.

Also, school is cool, man. I think they start letting you know the difference between you, your, you're, and yours when you're in...3rd grade?

Don't see why you're ranting in the forums, anyway...All of that lack of activity and the like.

To top it off, you're about as bad as youtube right now. It's looking pretty broken on my end.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.02 11:36 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Mar.02, 01:01 PM
How loud is the echo in the RAGE hideout?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.