AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Comics EPISODE 1 & 2, SPECIAL AL UNIVERSE ISSUE NOW IN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
A Gang Hopper in AL:
The description is attached to a veteran player in AL b/c HE or she has been in so many gangs throughout his/her career that the community doesn't relate that player to a particular gang or gang family b/c of the lack of commitment and devotion on said person's part.

ie:Jaysin

Appears spot-on to me. Jail
also see f'tard and toolbox
(2009.Oct.06 07:10 AM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]+1, I'm sure there's just one little adjustment to be made?

-B- Ninja

LOL True, I forgot!

Makes all the difference lol

ShadowKid

Hahaha.
sk, kinda funny how you keep changing your name to entice americans to hit you but no one seems to really care...i'm gonna change my name to crookedtoothbrit.

ShadowKid

Lol go on then, i don't care if no one cares its a name your not supposed to care.

you can call yourself buttertooth for all i care.

Edit. But then you must care a little bit to even take notice of the name.
taking notice and caring are two different things. just trying to educate myself...so far i have learned that not only are there no dentists in gb but apparently you guys don't have commas either.

ShadowKid

no dentist's in the uk yeah must be true not only am i seeing a dentist for a check up on saturday.

If you want ill take a pic of my "rock chewing teeth" for you. Plus i don't have to have punctuation for a online game if it was compulsary then i would but since it isn't i won't. Deal with it.
punctuation keeps you from looking like a total idiot and helps the reader understand what you are trying to type. personally, i think you are too stupid to know how to use it. the only reason why you are changing your name (& the point of your dumbass thread) is to keep yourself relevant... pretty sad. i have also taken you off my enemy list just to emphasize your irrelevance.

btw...nice comic, preach...and sorry to pollute your thread.

ShadowKid

erm your the one who brought up the name not me. I often see other players do what i do regarding punctuation yet you don't complain don't judge people you don't know icould be alot smarter then you think.

Plus i laughed at the comic due to it was funny yet like i said before your the one who brought up the name not any else.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Reference URL's