AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats the deal with DEATHS ANARCHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

biffbaffboff

Just being nosey.Why are they being slammed 24/7?
They're like CarlWeathers, but a whole gang....
Anarchy is:

(1) Ignoring the guy on TV.

(2) A system (or disorganised coincidence of social norms) where people (or non-people) of all kinds (or unkinds), with many differing (or identical) beliefs (or unbeliefs) can live (or die) together (or separate) creating (or destroying) their own little (or large) habitats cohabiting with others (or living alone) as hermits (or socialites) unmolested (or molested) by people (or non-human animals) who think (or acting pre-intellectually) they should be living (or dying) a different (or the same) way.

(3) What happens on the first day of the January sales.

(4) The uneducated, disfunctional philosophy of a 14 year old skater who steals cheap magazines and lighters at Target.

(5) When you leave the kids unattended for more than three seconds.

(6) What happens inside my brain whenever I try to follow orders.

(666) The educated (arguable), functional (arguable) philosophy (arguable) of a 50000-year-old Frenchman with glasses whose excessive oldness allows him to make deep and meaningful, but totally illogical and contradictory statements like "Property is theft", "Property is impossible", "Property is liberty", "Anarchy is order", "Liberty is...order", etc... thereby implying that anarchy, which is his preferred system of government, is liberty, which is property, which is theft and impossible. I think.

(1) A bunch of pot-smoking hippies with ADHD.

We hate them because they don't share the weed with us Scream

Psychowife

Our problem with them was because a few of their members kept hittin me and my gang mates while we were online and their other members stepped in.. But if they wanna keep cleaning up after certain people in their gang then of course the whole gang is gonna get hit.. So my guess is that they continue to do it to other gangs and people are not gonna put up with it.. =-) lol
(2009.Aug.15 11:47 AM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]Our problem with them was because a few of their members kept hittin me and my gang mates while we were online and their other members stepped in.. But if they wanna keep cleaning up after certain people in their gang then of course the whole gang is gonna get hit.. So my guess is that they continue to do it to other gangs and people are not gonna put up with it.. =-) lol

They were doing the same thing to my brother's gang. online hits and hosping on a bunch of level 10's is not needed.

i know you like to take the right stand biff but theses guys are just trouble.
(2009.Aug.15 11:49 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.15 11:47 AM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]Our problem with them was because a few of their members kept hittin me and my gang mates while we were online and their other members stepped in.. But if they wanna keep cleaning up after certain people in their gang then of course the whole gang is gonna get hit.. So my guess is that they continue to do it to other gangs and people are not gonna put up with it.. =-) lol

They were doing the same thing to my brother's gang. online hits and hosping on a bunch of level 10's is not needed.

(2009.Aug.15 11:49 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]

who is your brother's gang

biffbaffboff

I wonder why they don't answer.I say, carry on till they explain themselves XD
I like those guys, they are great
(2009.Aug.15 03:28 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why they don't answer.I say, carry on till they explain themselves XD

I may be mistaken, but I don't remember seeing them ever post. Odds are they don't read the forum.
Not one of their forum accounts are activated, not even the new guy in there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's