AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats the deal with DEATHS ANARCHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Psychowife

(2009.Aug.26 07:03 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.26 06:56 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]Well I hosped them cause the gang member John is refering to is a friend of mine in RL and he mailed me right after it happened.. He knows how much I dislike The Punk.. They need to understand that you just dont hit people expecially lower levels while they are online.. They might come back and bite ya in the butt later down the road.. hahaha =-)

i'm just saying how to stop them from hitting gangmates...you're not gonna stop them from hitting random lower level players.

Oh... I really didnt think they would be stupid enough to hit someone is Diss hoppers but guess so.. and i know that but i sure can keep the punk in the hosp for a few days.. hahaha =-)

Oh Mock.. gave him the message for ya!! He said.. Alright.. =-)

JonnySchild

I tried leaving them alone ... then today spiky & glam both hit 1 of my guys online ... i guess leaving them alone was a bad idea EvilEvil

don't you think?

enndees18

Time Event Actions
4:24 pm Glamazon attacked you and lost.
4:09 pm Spikelancelot attacked you and lost.

biffbaffboff

Looks like dave got the boot!

BSOXXX

supposedly Spike pissed Dave off, so he split
dave is a cool dude...... he just likes the drama too much
Glamazon Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
ThePunk Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
Misfit Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
(2009.Aug.28 06:39 PM)pioneer626 Wrote: [ -> ]Glamazon Same IP users, Mail fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com with your case.
ThePunk Same IP users, Mail fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com with your case.
Misfit Same IP users, Mail fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com with your case.

I saw that comming
Rolleyes

JonnySchild

(2009.Aug.28 04:35 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like dave got the boot!

he left by choice, because he disagreed w/ the gangs bs
(2009.Aug.28 06:39 PM)pioneer626 Wrote: [ -> ]Glamazon Same IP users, Mail fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com with your case.
ThePunk Same IP users, Mail fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com with your case.
Misfit Same IP users, Mail fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com with your case.

D*** i wanted to be the one to post that lollol

JUSTJOHNNY

i think spiky is losing it :-)

Sender : Spikelancelot [25040]
Date : 6 September 09 @ 10:25:29 pm
Subject : Knock It Off

knock it off with the hits this includes you, shauno, hunter,and anybody else if you do not we will be forced to get the administrators involved and also you already involved 1 of them with a online hit for no valid reason at all and i will make sure to point out that there is a rule against this because no player determines whether or not another plays they do.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's