AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats the deal with DEATHS ANARCHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Psychowife

atleast he dont whine in the forums like some people do.. He can dish it out all day but cant handle it being dished to him.. Thats what most people call a cry baby.. =-) Rolleyes
what's the deal with this thread not dying?

badmanbren

Lol, yer let it go. It sucks. (awaits a jerk "Well you don't have to look...blahblahblah")

cheetah

(2009.Aug.15 10:14 PM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.15 07:43 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]Not one of their forum accounts are activated, not even the new guy in there.

Too bad....we need some more grist for the mill........

Great attitude for a mod!
(2009.Sep.07 06:47 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.15 10:14 PM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.15 07:43 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]Not one of their forum accounts are activated, not even the new guy in there.

Too bad....we need some more grist for the mill........

Great attitude for a mod!

My attitude is always one of disdain for those who warrant it but don't worry there is still hope........Don't despair.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disulfiram
Wraith, you are a moronic straight up tool!

Fact'd!
Only in your mind........

Alter'd

Chymere

Wraith, the only way to dig yourself out of the hole you just copy pasted yourself into is a quick delete of your last comment.

Cross your fingers that everyone else is still asleep.
Just can't fix stupid......
Do you think my opinion has less weight then yours.....You don't like it so you roast me.....? Thats your prerogative but don't think you own me.......I deal with stupid every day............lol

Please........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's