AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats the deal with DEATHS ANARCHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

biffbaffboff

Yeah Ive seen that.I'm just wondering what deathnub is upto.Seems like deathnub is turning in to weathers.

Psychowife

Not sure.. amazed he didnt answer to that comment.. =-)

biffbaffboff

Ok I am done with them.Thepunk hit a member of my gang online.Ive seen the logs and discussed the circumstances with my gang member.Fuck them up!
(2009.Aug.26 06:18 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I am done with them.Thepunk hit a member of my gang online.Ive seen the logs and discussed the circumstances with my gang member.frag them up!

Don't say i didn't tell you that before you made this thread.
Because i didExclaimExclaim

biffbaffboff

I am not in the least bit concerned with online hits.... older players can take and give it out.The "general understanding" of online hits is dated but still its not the norm right now.Hiting the low/new players is asking for trouble.The knew they were on probation, I helped get them a chance and they fucked it up.I was told...I am just too much of a teddy bear really ^^
Ask and you shall recieve lol

24993 DA SuperDave 26 101 Hospitalized by Deathwing.
25040 DA Spikelancelot 24 81 Hospitalized by MrRichardCranium.
25074 DA Glamazon 20 64 Hospitalized by MrRichardCranium.
25498 DA ThePunk 12 48 Hospitalized by Psychowife.

Lots of trigger happy people just waiting for revenge Winky

Psychowife

Yup... Im done.. that was just crazy.. =-) Oh well.. cant say we didnt try with them.. Wait.. Oh Mock.. am i suppose to over look this again?? =-)
if you stick on them non-stop for a few days, they'll lay off your gangmates. but you have to do it yourselves or else they don't really get the message...and sometimes a bunch of muggings/leaves are much more irritating than a hosp...sometimes. if you scare them enough, they'll stop and move onto another gang.

Psychowife

Well I hosped them cause the gang member John is refering to is a friend of mine in RL and he mailed me right after it happened.. He knows how much I dislike The Punk.. They need to understand that you just dont hit people expecially lower levels while they are online.. They might come back and bite ya in the butt later down the road.. hahaha =-)
(2009.Aug.26 06:38 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]Yup... Im done.. that was just crazy.. =-) Oh well.. cant say we didnt try with them.. Wait.. Oh Mock.. am i suppose to over look this again?? =-)

No, but tell your husband to give me a update on my items please. lol
(2009.Aug.26 06:56 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]Well I hosped them cause the gang member John is refering to is a friend of mine in RL and he mailed me right after it happened.. He knows how much I dislike The Punk.. They need to understand that you just dont hit people expecially lower levels while they are online.. They might come back and bite ya in the butt later down the road.. hahaha =-)

i'm just saying how to stop them from hitting gangmates...you're not gonna stop them from hitting random lower level players.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's