AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats the deal with DEATHS ANARCHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ShadowKid

............... <<< what's the deal with them.

Chymere

Can't fix stupid, but you can fix a mod who's a fan of personal attacks.

Disulfiram, really? Do you know the list of prescription drugs one could recommend for you, Wraith? Starting with a healthy dose of Haldol for that delusion of grandeur.
We all know he lacks the skills to succeed in life and as a mod. Treat him like the "Special" kid on the football team. Pat him on the head and say "good job corky"
Thats where your wrong.........Mod is just a service I perform objectively......I serve at the pleasure of the admins. I guess you thought I was somebody............

I am a player who plays the game...............who is subjective whether you like it or not.........
Good job corky!

:::::pats retart on head:::::
Lol..........That was full of substance.......

Impressive......Redface

Chymere

(2009.Sep.08 08:22 AM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]Thats where your wrong.........Mod is just a service I perform objectively......I serve at the pleasure of the admins. I guess you thought I was somebody............

I am a player who plays the game...............who is subjective whether you like it or not.........

Feel free to call Cheetah a drunk in PM's. If you're objective as a mod, edit your comment re : Disulfiram.

badmanbren

(2009.Sep.08 08:09 AM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]I deal with stupid every day............lol

Please........

Dang, I know your wife may annoy you now, no need to air it on the forums!
(2009.Sep.08 08:09 AM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think my opinion has less weight then yours.....You don't like it so you roast me.....? Thats your prerogative but don't think you own me.......I deal with stupid every day............lol

Please........

Did you notice how I set you up, own'd you, then watched you self yourself.

Just sayin........
(2009.Sep.08 09:32 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Did you notice how I set you up, own'd you, then watched you self yourself.

Bravo! *clap* *clap*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's